Senior Brand Manager
SENIOR BRAND MANAGER
THANASI Foods is a fresh alternative in snacking. Since 2004 we have been flavoring and marketing household-branded snack foods with a delicious difference.
Our fast-growing organization is currently looking for a smart, highly creative, and analytical Senior Brand Manager to join our management team and lead the growth of our BIGS Seeds (BIGS.com) & Duke’s Smoked Meats brands (DukesMeats.com). It’s not just any brand builder that we are in search of, we are looking for an experienced CPG leader that knows how to build lasting brand buzz with our consumers on a national level—all within the targeted budget. The seasoned marketer we are in search of is a leader that can manage a team of in-house marketing talent, as well as a network of key brand influencers across the U.S. Our environment is a fast paced, scrappy, non-layered, and team minded culture that is committed to putting our consumers first. Only the smartest and boldest of marketers should apply!
• Bring perspective and creativity to the vision we have for our brands & consumers.
• Architect annual brand and trade marketing strategies with budgets.
• Create more brand buzz and loyalty with consumers than competitive brands year-over-year.
• Manage all consumer and trade marketing to plan.
• Inspire and deliver our consistent brand voice to consumers and trade.
• Plan, execute, and manage all in-store promotions, POS, consumer events, sampling, and word-of-mouth marketing.
• Lead in-house and outside creative talent to deliver a brand voice that fits our position.
• Manage and track ROI of key marketing initiatives to sales lift and loyalty.
• Proven food and/or beverage brand building experience.
• Outstanding work ethic.
• Positive and motivating personality!
• Brilliant & bold creative thinker!
• Effective communicator with all types of people.
• Ability to analyze financials.
• Ability to recognize opportunities and challenges, collect and analyze data, and problem solve.
• Deliver on commitments.
Experience & Education:
• Degree in Marketing and a minimum of 4 years of professional experience.
• Previous agency experience a plus.
• Requires specific knowledge of the following:
o Budgeting Process
o Results tracking
o Campaign development
o Agency management
o Media buying
• Excellent written and verbal communication.
• Strong digital skills.
• Bilingual is a plus.
Location: Boulder, CO
Compensation: $80,000-$120,000 (aligned with the impact one can make, experience and abilities)
Employee Type: Full commitment/full time
Job Type: Branding, positioning, communications, consumer marketing, PR, trade marketing
Learn more about us and our brands at:
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to apply. Please include an engaging cover letter and your resume.