JOB TITLE: Creative Copywriter
Key member of the Marketing and Communications team with overall responsibility for developing, managing, and executing corporate marketing, creative, and marketing communications programs to accomplish short and long term company goals. Critical stakeholder in development and implementation of a core suite of corporate marketing content to be leveraged across the company’s global markets.
• Partners across the business to write copy for create innovative advertising and marketing promotions and global brand identity
• Participates in brainstorming sessions to identify creative concepts and strategies
• Provides guidance on the creative implementation of collateral and customer communication materials
• Collaborates with the Corporate Marketing team to help identify tools and tactics to promote the business and develop consistent messaging of product lines, business areas and customer segments
• Fosters teamwork and excellence within the Corporate Marketing team
• Drives best-in-class marketing practices and center of excellence within the Corporate Marketing & Communications team and influence organizational thinking on marketing excellence.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATION REQUIREMENTS
Bachelor’s degree or, equivalent of education and experience sufficient to successfully perform the essential functions of the job may be considered.
Minimum 5 years experience
• Experience with creative development in a global organization
• Experience in healthcare or manufacturing is preferred
• Demonstrated ability to develop and implement effective written creative materials and campaigns.
• Working knowledge of domestic and worldwide markets and global marketing strategy.
• Analytical thinking skills and the ability to solve problems.
• Ability to understands scientific facts and package them into a cohesive communication model for customers and sales personnel.
• Strong listening skills.
• Position requires learning issues quickly and the ability to identify compelling communications themes and stories.
• Capable of multi-tasking in a fast-paced environment.
• Strong relationship-building skills with the ability to influence and motivate others.
• Proven problem-solving skills.
• Knowledge and use of relevant PC software applications and skills to use them effectively.
• Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing.
Typical Office Environment requirements include: reading, speaking, hearing, close vision, walking, bending, sitting, and occasional lifting up to 20 pounds.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an associate to successfully perform the essential duties of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential duties.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Affirmative Action Employer. All applicants will be afforded equal opportunity without discrimination because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, order of protection status, national origin or ancestry, citizenship status, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, military status or an unfavorable discharge from military service.
We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing and background verification checks. For more information about Terumo BCT, visit our website www.terumobct.com/careers.
To Apply Go To: www.terumobct.com/careers
Job Code: JB-1733
Join Terumo BCT as we unlock the potential of blood. We are the world leader in blood component technology, delivering products, services and solutions for customers and their patients worldwide. Through collaboration with our customers and a commitment to innovation, we are the only company with the unique combination of apheresis, manual and automated whole blood processing and pathogen reduction technologies coupled with robust technology, innovation and core competencies in therapeutic apheresis, cell collections and cell processing.
As the largest medical device manufacturing company headquartered in Colorado we operate in 120 countries with more than 2,600 associates around the world.
Our company has been voted and recognized as a:
• Top five world-class training organization by Training and Development Magazine (2011 & 2012)
Our award-winning culture embraces:
• Leading technology through innovation and R&D
• Wellness programs
• Commitment to quality
• An environment that values and respects your individual contributions
• A philosophy of intentional growth
Each associate has a positive impact on our future by:
• Connecting to the lives of the patients we ultimately serve
• Growing through professional and leadership development activities
• Sharing company success through incentive plans
If you are the best at what you do, we invite you to work with us now!