Join a digital agency with a specialty in Handcrafted Digital Storytelling. Work with clients such as JanSport, Snapfish, Google, YouTube, RelayRides and We Love Colors. You will have the opportunity to work directly with the creative directors and account supervisors in a highly collaborative creative environment. You will be involved from initial client engagement to production of final product.
TEAK is hiring a full-time Integrated Producer with a minimum of 2-4 years of digital advertising experience, preferably within an agency and/or digital environment. The ideal candidate will have a passion for career development within the interactive space and a solid foundation in post-production.
The right person has managed website development, web and mobile applications, e-commerce, and 2D and 3D animated banner campaigns (standard and rich media). Qualified applicants must be comfortable discussing editorial/creative as well as technical details. Candidates should have a good understanding of the post-production flow and technical process through deliverables. Live action production experience is a major plus.
Must have great communication skills and experience booking and supervising online sessions and audio sessions, resourcing and purchasing stock footage/music, resourcing composers and sound designers. Must be able to bid and actualize budgets (Excel template) for post-production needs and create and manage the post schedule as the job progresses.
The Integrated Producer will receive client briefs and respond with meticulous project plans, which complement the strategy and business objectives of our client. The IP will manage projects from bid to delivery, including internal and external project resource management, budgets and schedules. This individual will set and manage expectations either direct-to-client and/or in collaboration with the account management team.
Professionalism in dealing directly with clients and managing artists and willingness to work flexible hours required. Must be able to interface with accounting on billing. Applicants must be friendly, professional, and able to think quickly on their feet.
The IP plays a key role in identifying and managing project resources, collaborating around delivery milestones, and ensuring the timely and satisfactory completion of deliverables. This individual will help with setting and managing client expectations.
The person who is most likely to be successful in this position possesses a strong sense of responsibility for their initiatives, is flexible, dedicated to quality, enjoys collaborating with diverse groups of people and is able to express themselves clearly and directly in small and large forums.
● Writing and maintaining project scope, budgets, schedules and deliverables including file management and organization.
● Client interface
● Bidding via AICE form (Excel format)
● Ensuring high-quality project delivery within budget and deadline
● Oversight of the development process ensuring highest quality of team communications and collaboration
● Vendor sourcing and management
● Project accounting, financial management and reporting
● Interfacing with accounting department for billing of budgets and overages through project completion
● Internal and external resource identification and management
● Facilitation of creative and development reviews
Qualifications and Skills:
● Knowledge of Microsoft Office
● Working knowledge of FileMaker Pro
● Working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (a plus)
● Ninja-like time management and prioritization skills
● Familiarity with Basecamp, FasTrack or similar project management software is preferred
● Efficient online researcher and problem-solver
● Aptitude for quick creative thinking with serious attention to detail
● Must be self-motivated, able to multi-task and work well as part of a team as well as independently
● Working knowledge of Final Cut Pro, AfterEffects, Smoke, Maya, and Cinema 4D.
● Candidates should be comfortable talking about and researching technical details required for interactive development
● Candidate is interested in web trends and able to educate the client of its ongoing evolution
● Able to establish metrics and track analytics
● Basic understanding of HTML and HTML5
● The ideal candidate already has knowledge of Dreamweaver and Flash
● Previous experience with Word Press, CSS, Action Scripting, Ruby on Rails
Please send resume and link to email@example.com with “Integrated Producer” in the subject field.