Sukle Advertising & Design
Sukle Advertising & Design is in search of a Production Manager to manage all print, outdoor, and non-traditional production. Successful candidates should not be daunted by producing a multi-page brochure or a multi-story structure of 50-gallon oil drums. Overall responsibilities include scheduling, budgeting/estimating, vendor sourcing/selection and on-time/accurate delivery of projects. These responsibilities will be accomplished through collaboration with the creative director, art director/designer, account team and traffic manager. Production Manager will also manage workflow within the in-house studio as well as traffic and distribution of all produced pieces to media vendors.
- Source and estimate production on all print, outdoor and non-traditional projects
- Meet and negotiate with vendors, triple bidding all projects
- Work with account team on production schedules/timeframes
- Issue purchase orders to selected vendors
- Create and manage creative rotations for all new campaigns
- Review vendor invoices for approval
- Manage mechanical artwork and fabrication process/timeline
- Manage proofing/press checks (quality control throughout)
- Traffic/delivery of final materials
- Managing agency filing systems
- Maintain photography/illustration usage right files
- Art buying
- Minimum 8 years experience in print production management
Please submit your portfolio, resume and references to firstname.lastname@example.org.