Street Source Marketing & Communications
Jr. Account Executive
JOB SUMMARY: The primary role of the Jr. Account Executive is to assist Account Service in providing budget planning, estimating and billing management for all projects, along with client management. The Jr. Account Executive may also have individual responsibility for select projects that are smaller in scope. Provides team members with support by reporting and managing projects from concept through implementation. Budget management requires thoroughness, timeliness, and accuracy. Maintains project budget communication flow to various teams in the agency.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Supports all agency team members by:
•Managing projects from partner initiation through completion by trafficking each project to all departments.
• Scheduling and monitoring of projects for timeliness, accuracy, and cost efficiency.
• Ensuring team members adhere to agency policies, procedures and timelines.
• Organizing weekly team meetings and directs team members roles and responsibilities.
• Assisting Account Service with project direction by communicating client initiatives and changes via appropriate written communication (creative briefs, revision work orders, client presentations, etc.).
Maintains fiscal responsibility by:
• Analyzing monthly project financials. Reconciles reports and budgets for accuracy and timeliness.
•Monitoring costs and expenses vs. budget(s).
•Developing estimates with team members’ input ensuring correctness within budget guidelines.
•Ensuring timely approvals of invoices and expense reports.
•Creating purchase orders as necessary for creative team.
•Communicating problems and/or discrepancies to appropriate personnel immediately.
Maintains information accountability by:
•Maintaining accurate information in all computer and software systems.
•Providing timely reports to team members and department personnel.
•Providing immediate responses to all departments and partner requests.
Manages client relationships and communication by:
•Maintains on-going client communication regarding project status, timelines and budgets.
•Assists with client partner management, collaboration and relationship building.
•Strives for understanding of the client’s industry and agency business.
Participates in team development by:
•Promoting strong, harmonious team/agency environment.
•Maintaining open and honest communication with all departments and team members.
•Resolving conflict through immediate team members and as appropriate other channels.
•Keeping all team members informed of key issues for every project (timing, costs constraints, deadlines, etc.)
•Inspiring excellence and leadership in team performance via example.
Exhibits personal leadership by:
•Maintaining a commitment to the agency mission, initiatives and co-workers.
•Taking ownership of personal responsibilities and mistakes.
•Displaying positive attitude and adaptability in stressful situations.
•Showing integrity, common sense and responsible behavior.
•Understands all projects in the pipeline and their status
•Be solution oriented
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or related degree (communications, journalism, advertising, or marketing) or other combination of marketing/advertising experience.
• 1-3 years previous industry or internship experiences a plus.
• Multicultural/ urban and retail marketing experience a plus.
• Strong interpersonal skills necessary.
• Must exhibit proficiency in the following skills with a positive, yet assertive attitude when necessary:
• Problem solving
• Must demonstrate strong verbal, written and presentation skills. Good grammar, spelling, punctuation and attention to detail a must.
•Must have experience with building presentations in software, such as Powerpoint or Keynote.
•Must be able to work under tight deadlines and handle multiple tasks in a stressful environment.
•Must be willing to work outside of normal business hours with little advance notice.
All applicants may send resumes to: email@example.com