POSITION: Account Manager
REPORTS TO: VP Account Services and Operations
Manages and directs all day-to-day communications for multiple accounts within the agency.
Works closely with VP of Account Services, Creative Director and creative team to fulfill clientsʼ marketing plans.
• 7+ years agency and/or corporate marketing experience.
• Experience in real estate/development marketing required.
• Confident personality with ability to inspire creative teams and excite clients.
• Strong work ethic combined with a positive, forward-thinking attitude.
• Ability to multi-task a myriad of projects and deadlines.
• Excellent problem solving, interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
• Able to remain calm under pressure in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment while navigating a variety of personalities.
• Bachelors Degree required.
• Defines objectives, key messages, mandatories, production specs and timelines for all projects. Manages creative team to deliver projects on time and on budget.
• Writes marketing plans for and/or in partnership with clients.
• Crafts scope-of-work proposals and manages budgets.
• Possesses a thorough knowledge of online/offline media, social marketing, digital communications and lead generation.
• Partners and coordinates with client, media, digital and PR firms to implement online/offline strategies.
• Develops and maintains strong, lasting client relationships.
• Responsible for creating monthly invoices for all accounts in a timely manner.
• Willing to wear many hats – from executing a promotional campaign to dropping off a FedEx package.
• Mac OSX, Acrobat, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, GoToMeetings
• Familiarity with Adobe Creative Suite, Google Analytics, Content Management Systems
(CMSs) and Customer Relationship Management Systems (CRMs)
• Familiarity with social media channels: Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, etc.
Some evening and weekend work may be required. Occasional travel.
Please send resume to email@example.com. Only qualified candidates will be contacted.