Senior Account Director
Sterling-Rice Group (SRG) is not your typical ad agency. We ranked #3 out of 50 companies in Outside Magazine’s famed “Best Places to Work” list. We were named one of the best small agencies of 2011 by Advertising Age. Our fun culture, love of “living well,” enviable Boulder location, passion for great work, and giving back to our community make SRG a great place to be every day.
We are a 120+ person integrated marketing firm. From developing international websites and advertising campaigns to crafting digital strategies for emerging media, Sterling-Rice Group is uniquely skilled at growing brand equity in both the physical and virtual worlds. Join our unique culture, which fuses strategy, innovation, and creativity.
The responsibilities of this position include proving thought leadership to elevate and drive clients brands. This position will work in close partnership with client and internal teams - is the client expert and trusted advisor, responsible for client satisfaction and overall business profitability. This position will also mentor and coach team members while motivating and leading overall project teams from complex campaigns across a variety of media vehicles.
To be successful, you must be able to motivate and lead internal and external resources, build good relationships with teams, oversee budgets and have strong written and verbal communication skills.
8+ years of progressively responsible advertising agency and client-side (brand management or marketing) experience with significant job progression within well-respected companies with a track record of guiding both client and agency teams to successful marketing campaigns.
Proven experience with the following:
• Generating innovative solutions to business and marketing challenges
• Driving and growing emerging brands or categories
• Developing successful, full-scale marketing plans
• Leading brand strategy and research initiatives
• Strong problem solving skills
• Successfully growing revenue and profits of accounts
• Maintaining and building senior level client relationships
• Building strong relationships with senior level creative and media counterparts
• Growth and development of direct employee reports
• Leading successful new business pitches
Apply: Do you have what it takes to join our team? To apply: https://home.eease.adp.com/recruit/?id=1605961