Digital Marketing Project Manager
This is a TEMPORARY position.
The Project Manager manages all activities associated with a digital marketing brand-related project that includes, but is not limited to creative development, managing internal departmental and agency relationships, and publishing in digital environments (newsletter, website and social).
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Participate in a variety of on-going creative and measurable tactics to engage STARZ and ENCORE subscribers and non-subscribers.
• Work closely with the Senior Digital Marketing Manager to execute the digital strategy.
• Manage brand/show-related campaigns delivered via social sites, email and company website including, writing copy for social properties, gathering assets for the original series or movies on the networks and use of a publishing platform tool to schedule updates.
• Lead efforts to track and measure the effectiveness of digital marketing initiatives and optimize activities based on findings.
• Responsible for initiating, coordinating creative development, tracking timelines, documenting requests/changes and communicating the status of all assigned projects to other departments as appropriate including, Creative, Public Relations, Consumer Marketing and Programming
• Attend client and departmental meetings as requested.
• Manage internal departmental relationships, including on-air promotions, brand, and creative.
• Work closely with external email service provider to publish email newsletters and assist with managing content updates and creative layout changes to refine and optimize campaigns.
• Work with internal Legal team to ensure compliance with legal guidelines on all campaign tactics.
• Manage all work to brand guidelines and messaging standards.
Education, Knowledge, and Experience:
• Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or similar discipline preferred; Minimum two years Digital Marketing experience, preferably in an agency, or entertainment environment; Demonstrated ability to write copy for use in social properties; Established user of key social spaces, i.e. actively and regularly use both Twitter and Facebook for personal or business; And/or training; And/or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• A self-starter and team player with a strong work ethic, excellent communication skills, strong attention to detail and an energetic style.
• High level of creativity and ability to manage creative for digital mediums.
• An interest, passion in learning about new methods of promotion in the digital arena and willing to explore new technologies as well as assess what other networks are doing in support of their campaigns for entertainment.
• Knowledgeable in all Microsoft Office applications, including Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint and Project software applications.
• Preferred experience with social media monitoring and management tool(s)
• Preferred hands on experience with social media strategy, analytics and optimization.