Mobile Activation Specialist
Title: Mobile Activation Sales Support
Location: Headquarters Office, Denver
SpyderLynk™ is a leading marketing technology company bringing innovations in mobile, image analysis and database analytics to activate robust consumer engagements and deliver sophisticated marketing analytics through our patented SnapTag™ technology. The SnapTag™, SpyderLynk’s flagship product, is the only logo-centric mobile activation tool (2D mobile barcode) in the marketplace today.
SpyderLynk is VC-backed and works with top global brands such as Coca-Cola, Toyota, M&M/Mars, the Dallas Cowboys, Dr. Pepper, EA Sports and P&G.
You will be an important member of our team and an integral part in growing the SpyderLynk business.
You will have one main focus—Support the Sales force, and ultimately to help SpyderLynk grow revenue. This will occur in many different functions:
• Assist our Executive team on a daily basis on a project to project basis.
• Assist and support all sales efforts for our Mobile Activation solutions. This will include developing sales presentations and executing follow up for clients in conjunction with our sales team in NY, CHI, LA and Denver.
• Generate continual case studies and highlight SpyderLynk successes.
• Be able to prioritize and handle multiple assignments concurrently.
• Work with Salesforce to ensure that our sales database is accurate and that we are maximizing our opportunities on a daily basis.
• Handle inbound leads as needed and convert to customers.
• Actively support Sales Staff on all outbound lead creation.
• Handle program fulfillment and implementation as needed.
• BA/BS with a field of study or interest in Marketing, Advertising, Business, Communications or Strategic Sales.
• Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills, including the ability to develop strong and cooperative working relationships with key internal and external constituencies.
• Strong skills in MS Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel, MS Word, Salesforce, Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop desired.
• Deep seeded desire to be a part of evangelizing mobile marketing and marketing innovation.
• Valid Driver’s license and clean driving record.
• Ability to travel if needed.
• Comfortable working in a team environment, results driven and possess high levels of the following:
Please send resume and a statement of interest (i.e. why you want to join the Team SpyderLynk) to: email@example.com
This is a full time position, M-F 830 to 530. Compensation is based upon experience. Health Insurance, vacation, and the week between Christmas and New Years our offices are closed. We are a pet friendly office. www.spyderlynk.com EOE