Graphic Design & Marketing Communication Specialist
Prompting consumers to act and enabling marketers to win mobile moments is why SpyderLynk is in business. Mobile moments are instances in the real world when a marketer can genuinely provide value to a consumer. They can assist customers in a flash of need, enrich an experience or diminish friction associated with accomplishing goals like buying, socializing or playing. For marketers, losing a mobile moment is fumbling an opportunity to convert a consumer.
SpyderLynk is a technology company with marketing expertise. Our mobile marketing solutions allow marketers to intercept consumers in mobile moments, driving marketing results and accelerating purchase cycles. SpyderLynk has helped over one-third of the US's top 100 advertisers including Coca-Cola, EA Sports, Fiat, Revlon, Dr. Pepper, L'Oreal and Toyota successfully make the leap into mobile marketing from the real world and win their own mobile moments. We are experts at creating mobile prompts and serving strategically sound mobile experiences, so consumers are not left to wander the web only to be intercepted by another digital rabbit hole. We know what it takes to get a consumer to act and we have the tools to convert them.
Do you want to help build a company and work with a group of highly talented, energetic and passionate people? At SpyderLynk, we are on a mission to help marketers connect with consumers at that moment of impulse and we are looking for a Marketing Communications & Graphic Design Specialist who will help build and own our brand identity, design and create marketing and sales material, collaborate on strategy and be responsible for executing the overall marketing plan for the company.
We are looking for a creative thinker and doer. This person will collaborate with the sales team, developers, account teams, and CEO to best communicate our offering and to efficiently and effectively generate quality leads. We are looking for someone who can find visually compelling ways to simply communicate technically complex ideas, a scrappy and smart creative individual who is ready to apply their skillset and experience while learning our approach to mobile marketing, and an energetic candidate who will chase projects out the door. Does that sound like you?
Specific responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Design and create marketing material
• Own brand identity
• Develop visual communication material to simplify our marketing message
• Collaborate on overall marketing plan
• Responsible for executing marketing plan
• Build lead generation model with clear ROI metrics
• 4 year college degree preferred
• Minimum 3 years of experience with Adobe Creative Suite
• HTML, CSS, web design, and Drupal experience nice to have
• SEO & marketing automation background a plus
• Proficient in Microsoft Office software (Word, PowerPoint primarily)
• Possess the desire to learn and assist with all types of projects
• Competitive salary (BOE)
• PTO including vacation and sick days
• Holiday time including a full week off between Christmas and New Year’s
• Medical and dental
• Dog-friendly office
If you think that you are the right fit and would like to help us grow the company, please send resume, link to portfolio work, salary requirements and a cover email to email@example.com. Please put MARKETING POSITION in the subject line.