SpyderLynk™ is a leading marketing technology company leveraging innovations in mobile, image analysis and database analytics to activate robust consumer engagements and deliver sophisticated marketing analytics through our patented SnapTag™ technology. The SnapTag™, SpyderLynk’s flagship product, is the only logo-centric mobile activation tool (2D mobile barcode) in the marketplace today.
SpyderLynk is a Venture Capical backed company working with top global brands such as Coca-Cola, Toyota, M&M/Mars, the Dallas Cowboys, L'Oreal, Dr. Pepper, EA Sports and P&G .
SpyderLynk is looking for a graphic designer to join the team. As a leader in an emerging marketing technology market, SpyderLynk is committed to developing best in class mobile marketing solutions. The Graphic Designer will help develop the mobile user interface and design elements of SpyderLynk’s custom consumer facing engagements for clients like Dos Equis, Mars, the Dallas Cowboys and more. The Graphic Designer will work with the SpyderLynk development team on the development of consumer interfaces featured on SpyderLynk’s product platform. The Graphic Designer will also play a critical role in developing and maintaining a visual positioning and graphic standard for SpyderLynk’s marketing materials. Working with both the product development and marketing teams, the Graphic Designer will have an opportunity to touch the entire range of SpyderLynk’s brand and product.
We are looking for someone who not only has a talent in translating ideas and words into meaningful graphics but someone who has a passion for making the mobile user interface awesome; someone who has a sophisticated knowledge of both HTML but also Illustrator. We want a hard worker, who has a passion for new and emerging marketing solutions as well as the capacity to juggle a diverse work load.
• Translate creative direction into a communication language and style for SpyderLynk’s website and marketing materials
• Collaborate with the product development team and develop consumer facing user interfaces for SnapTag campaigns
• Develop custom user interfaces for key clients
• Collaborate with the marketing and executive team to develop company marketing materials including product sell sheets, company emails and presentations
• Manage the company’s website content
• Participate in the operational management of SnapTag production
• Create and manage SnapTag files for client usage
• 2+ years in graphic design
• Sophisticated knowledge of Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop
• A passion for visual communication and design
• Commitment to owning your work and working with a cross-functional team
• Proven track record of designing to meet communication goals
• Experience with Website Content Management Systems
• Great energy and attitude
Nice to Have
• Operations experience
• Mobile web or app design experience
• Experience working on Fortune 100 advertiser web or mobile marketing
$45,000 + Benefits
If you think that you are the right fit and would like to help us build the company:
Please send resume and a link to your portfolio to Jane McPherson at firstname.lastname@example.org.