We are looking for a motivated Web Designer to join our team in Denver, Colorado. The team is producing large volumes of websites, using state-of-the-art platforms, tools and management systems.
As a Web Designer, you will apply skills to customise and enhance layouts, text and images as per client requirements. Applying your design capabilities to our easy-to-use CMS, you will be responsible for delivering a large volume of website projects on brief, on quality, and on time.
We are looking for a highly motivated, results oriented individual with excellent organizational and time management skills, strong work ethic and the ability to operate in a dynamic and fast-growing environment.
Primary tasks & Responsibilities
• Create and/or customise websites with our easy-to-use CMS
• Perform work quality assessments and feedback, to ensure highest quality standards
• Find solutions for demanding client requirements
• Work with team to ensure all work functions are performed as per requirements
• Maintain deadlines and quality as per service-level-agreements and standards
• Carry out revision requests to delivered projects according to a revision brief
Skills & Qualifications
• Excellent design skills and eye for content quality
• Strong Photoshop skills
• Basic knowledge of HTML and CSS
• Excellent attention to detail
• Strong project management skills and ability to multi-task
• Ability to work in a fast paced environment and handle large order volumes
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Strong understanding and interest in web, mobile and social technologies
• Extremely driven and motivated with a thirst for getting the job done
• Familiarity with content strategy
• Experience with website CMS (viewed favourably)
• Basic understanding of SEO / SEM (viewed favourably)
The successful candidate is looking for a full-time position and should be available to start at the beginning of January 2014.
If you think that you meet these requirements and you're ready to join a dynamic, international company that is growing rapidly, send your letter of motivation and resume to Bianca Mussi, recruiting manager, at: email@example.com