Spotzer Media Group
Spotzer Media Group (www.spotzer.com) provides small-to-medium businesses with full service solutions for creating online presence, generating leads and engaging their customers. Our solutions feature web-mobile sites, videos, search engine marketing, social media, and search engine optimisation.
Based in Amsterdam and with offices in the United States and Australia, we have produced online presence for more than 65,000 satisfied small businesses.
We are looking for Web Designers to join our team in Denver, Colorado. The team (a mix of in house and freelance designers) is producing large volumes of websites, using state-of-the-art platforms, tools and management systems.
As Web Designer, you will apply skills to customise and enhance layouts, text and images as per client requirements. Applying your design capabilities to our easy-to-use CMS, you will be responsible for delivering a large volume of website projects on brief, on quality, and on time.
We are looking for a highly motivated, results oriented individual with excellent organizational and time management skills, strong work ethic and the ability to operate in a dynamic and fast-growing environment.
Primary tasks & Responsibilities
• Create and/or customise websites with our easy-to-use CMS
• Perform work quality assessments and feedback, to ensure highest quality standards
• Coach Junior Web Designers
• Find solutions for demanding client requirements
• Work with team to ensure all work functions are performed as per requirements
• Maintain deadlines and quality as per service-level-agreements and standards
• Carry out revision requests to delivered projects according to a revision brief
Skills & Qualifications
• Excellent design skills and eye for content quality
• Strong Photoshop skills
• Basic knowledge of HTML and CSS
• Excellent attention to detail
• Strong project management skills and ability to multi-task
• Ability to work in a fast paced environment and handle large order volumes
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Strong understanding and interest in web, mobile and social technologies
• Extremely driven and motivated with a thirst for getting the job done
• Familiarity with content strategy
• Experience with website CMS (viewed favourably)
• Basic understanding of SEO / SEM (viewed favourably)
The successful candidate is looking for a full-time position and should be available to start as soon as possible.
We offer a competitive compensation package.
If you think that you meet these requirements and you're ready to join a dynamic, international company that is growing rapidly, send your letter of motivation and resume to Bianca Mussi, Recruiting Manager, at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can use attached link for your online application: http://spotzer.theresumator.com/apply/A8pu77/Web-Designer-Denver-CO.html