SportsLabs, a Silver Chalice Company
iOS developer with a strong sense of aesthetics and a passion for user experience.
- Implement creative solutions
- Participate in strategic and architectural initiatives
Minimum: 3 years in software development and 1 year iPhone/iPad development experience
- Comfortable with XCode/AppCode
- Proficient in building user interfaces using code as well as Interface Builder
- Experience with JSON/XML
- Good understanding of the iOS SDK and frameworks (UIKit, Foundation, AVFoundation, GCD)
- Experience with integrating RESTful APIs
- Knowledgeable of object-oriented principles and development patterns like MVC
- Portfolio of iOS applications on the App Store
- Knowledge of SocialKit, Core Data, Core Animation, Core Graphics, Quartz, GameKit, or CoreText
- Experience with rapid prototyping and iterative product development
- Desire to learn to create beautiful UI controls through Core Graphics and Core Animation
- Prior experience with Java/C++ and MongoDB
- Proficient in multi-threaded programming
- Experience with reactive and asynchronous programming
- Strong automated unit test authoring skills
- Creative open source developer
All full time employees are eligible to receive full company benefits including medical, dental, vision and term life insurance.
We will provide you with the latest technology and tools you need to do your job.
Fully stocked kitchen equipped with unlimited coffee, soda, juices, and snacks, which incorporate a variety of goodies, from Swedish fish to dried mango and Reese’s cups.
The second Friday of every month we take the entire office out for appetizers and a drink to unwind and have some fun together.
All Full time Silver Chalice employees are eligible to sign up for a free ECO Pass (valued at $1,440/year), pass holders are entitled to unlimited rides of RTD transit services inducing:
- Any local, express or regional bus
- Boulders community transit network: HOP, SKIP, JUMP, BOUND, DASH, STAMPEDE and BOLT.
- “N” Bus to Eldora Mountain Ski Resort.
- Light Rail
- Skyride bus service to DIA ($5 to DIA free return fare.)
Who is Silver Chalice?:
Silver Chalice is no ordinary start-up. Funded and backed by the Chicago White Sox, we work with cool clients in sports and entertainment to help them take advantage of online and mobile platforms. We are at the forefront of shaping this "new media" space for audiences, consumers, fans and end-users. We specialize in building digital strategies from scratch, bringing top-tier execution capabilities into the mix: digital/mobile development, active daily programming, video network creation, distribution/syndication and digital sales.
The Silver Chalice team operates offices out of Boulder and Chicago, with additional satellite sales offices in New York and Los Angeles. Silver Chalice is an equal opportunity employer. We offer outstanding compensation packages, benefits, relocation assistance, signing and/or retention bonuses, and an amazing work environment located on the Pearl St Mall in the heart of downtown Boulder.
Email resume to email@example.com