Consistently ranked as one of Denver's Best Places to Work, SpireMedia (http://www.spiremedia.com) is a Denver-based digital product development firm that transforms business through the use of web and mobile technologies. The firm serves an international clientele from start-ups to Fortune 500 companies and has been in business for more than 15 years. We're hiring a Product Lead.
- Lead clients through Spire's product development cycle.
- Consult with external product and engineering teams.
- Work directly with clients to discover a product's vision, goals and value.
- Work directly with clients to assess product assumptions and risks.
- Conduct and present customer, market and competitor research.
- Write and prioritize features, user stories, acceptance criteria and tasks.
- Maintain beautiful backlogs.
- Collaborate with Spire's cross-functional product teams to deliver on-time and on budget.
- Collaborate on the design of prototypes, wireframes, comps, and style guides.
- Conduct usability testing.
- Collaborate with brand and marketing teams in designing brand assets and collateral.
- Gather and analyze performance metrics.
- Participate in daily stand-ups.
- Participate in sprint planning.
- Write test cases, demo scripts, and release notes.
- Lead QA efforts for product demos and releases.
- Lead client presentations and sprint demos.
- Collaborate with project managers to establish and assess team member resourcing and estimates.
- Accept responsibility for the quality, estimates, timelines and costs for assigned projects.
- Report to VP of Product Development.
- Experience as an product owner/manager/designer/consultant, business analyst, project manager, researcher, or related role.
- Experience as a consultant with direct relationship with clients.
- Experience collaborating with developers and designers
- Experience with some flavor of Agile.
- Insatiable curiosity.
- Innate need to create order out of chaos, to simplify the complex.
Nice to have:
- Academic background in an unrelated area of study.
- CSM or CSPO certifications.
Experience producing user and/or information flows and diagrams.
- Experience copywriting
- Experience in statistics and/or survey writing.
- Experience designing presentations.
- Experience with UI design patterns
- Experience with JIRA
This is a full-time position at our office in Downtown Denver.
Are you a candidate? If so, please e-mail resume, case studies, and salary requirements to email@example.com.
No agencies or recruiters please.