Senior Manager, Marketing Operations and Creative Production
1) Creative Development and Production
• Direct the creative development process for all external media.
- Assist in developing the creative strategy for six national media windows for corporate and franchise markets
- Provide internal and external resources with creative briefs and timelines
- Gain creative alignment with senior leadership and franchise groups on creative
- Traffic all final creative to various media outlets
• Lead in-store merchandising development and execution.
- Support quarterly in-store marketing initiatives with POP
- Align with restaurant design on new in-store materials, like signage and displays especially at the front counter, table tops, and beverage stations.
- Assist in identifying a new merchandising agency, and manage day-to-day relationship
- Ensure all materials – printed and digital - follow creative theme
• Manage Menu Production
- Maintain all menu files, and manage any national rollouts related to new designs, price increases, or product changes
- Direct our digital menu board vendor, WAND, and ensure all files are up to date
- Manage our internal digital menu boards, ensuring files are appropriately displayed in all markets.
- Work with new franchise groups, R&D team, operations and marketing to manage regionalized offerings
- Assist new restaurant openings, including menu development and other pre-opening materials
• Manage the day-to-day relationship with our external print vendor
- Maintain print production web site, including the development of new materials
- Manage marketing budget and invoices, ensuring print projects are delivered on time and within budget
- Identify innovations in printed materials, including menus and in-store signage
- Ensure the new store asset list remains up to date
2) Brand Innovation
• Work cross-functionally to manage all new product and program rollouts, representing the market team in the weekly innovation team meetings.
• Elevate beverage platforms, and to manage beverage programs like tea vendor transition, new grab and go selections, and new shake flavors.
• Summarize all marketing communications to operations in bi-weekly Smashnews
• Develop product and program roll out guides in coordination with training department
3) General marketing responsibilities
• Assist in the development and execution in 2014 marketing objectives
• Provide marketing team leadership in developing new processes for growth
• Maintain consistent communication with the field on project status
Qualifications and Skills:
• Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, or Business
• 2-3+ years of related production management (a plus if within the restaurant industry)
• Demonstrated experience in developing and activating a wide range of consumer promotions
• Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
• Strong work ethic and the ability to think strategically and act tactically
• Must be detail oriented and well organized, with the ability to manage multiple projects and responsibilities in a fast paced, goal oriented environment
• Team player/ can- do attitude and comfortable working in highly analytical environment
• Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word, and Power Point
• Travel as needed to markets for building community relationships, grand openings, executing events, and building trade area proficiency
Please submit your resume via email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line "Resume submission: Marketing Operations and Creative Production"
In addition, please fill out an application at: