Sir Richard's Condom Company
Sir Richard's Graphic Designer
Sir Richard's is looking for a full time in-house graphic designer in our Boulder, CO headquarters.
Education: Relevant degree or equivalent work experience.
Skills: Adobe Creative Suite 6
Experience Level: Entry to 3 years
Qualified candidates will know and love our brand. We need someone who can meet deadlines, think strategically, work both collaboratively and independently, understand our brand guidelines and know when to push on them.
Responsibilities include but aren't limited to:
- Trade print ad layout & design
- Create social media assets
- Creating and updating sales collateral
- Event/ trade show signage & booth design
- Online banner ad creation
- Apparel designs and other brand materials
- 'Light' website design and campaign landing pages
- Office admin & upkeep assistance as needed
- Added bonus if candidate can write copy, especially in our 'irreverent' tone.
This position reports to the Director of Marketing but will also execute projects for other team members, including Sales and Operations.
Sir Richard's is located in Boulder, Co. Founded in 2009, the socially conscious condom brand creates and markets products that are free of harsh chemicals found in conventional condoms. They are Vegan certified and PETA approved. Additionally, for every condom sold, one is donated to a developing country. Sir Richard's condoms are available nationally in Whole Foods Markets, CVS/pharmacies, Kroger stores and thousands of independent and natural grocers nationwide.
Please send your resume, portfolio and a minimum of 3 professional references to email@example.com (note: your references will not be contacted prior to a first interview.)