Simon Pearce, a leader in the design and manufacture of hand blown glass and hand-made pottery, is seeking a break-through, evocative, and strategically-grounded Creative Director to forge a strong emotional connection with our new and existing consumers. This position will be responsible for transforming Simon Pearce into a Design and Lifestyle Brand by leveraging our multi-channel business model: ecommerce, company-owned brick & mortar stores, restaurant and 500 independent retail doors. The Creative Director will also be responsible for the development of Big Ideas (that are ownable, inspiring and exciting) to reflect the beauty of our product. These innovative ideas will be brought to life across an integrated mix of digital and offline properties. The Creative Director will also manage and grow the internal production team as well as maintain excellent working relationship with agency partners, freelance designers and copywriters.
This position is based out of our corporate headquarters in the town of Windsor, in the beautiful Upper Valley of Vermont. We seek candidates with the following qualifications:
• Minimum of 8 - 15 years of experience in advertising and/or retail creative; including a minimum 5 years of digital experience that includes web, mobile, social
• Experience elevating a lifestyle and/or luxury Brand
• Proven experience forging strong emotional connections with new and existing consumers and create Brand-building, product-selling, award-winning work
• Demonstrated success combining excellent taste with strategic communication
• Strong consumer book; including outstanding examples of digital innovation and innovative social media campaigns
• Strong conceptual skills; ability to develop ground-breaking concepts with limited resources, which can be brought to life in an integrated manner across diverse online and offline mediums including a solid understanding of the technology that will power the work
• Ability to oversee execution of projects from initial concept to polished effect across all tactics of an integrated campaign
• Proven experience exploiting relevant UX, feature-functionality and technical innovation across web, mobile, social and traditional mediums
• Significant experience overseeing location and studio shoots, and a comprehensive understanding of the pre- through post-production process
Sound appealing? If so, we want to hear from you! Please visit our employment page at www.simonpearce.com for a complete job description and to apply.
Simon Pearce is an Equal Opportunity Employer.