Social Media Coordinator/Associate Manager
Join a growing team in a cool downtown Denver office for one of the most advanced social entertainment platforms on the planet. ShowMobile is an interactive mobile app led by an industry rock star and is on a mission to change the way consumers interact with entertainment everywhere.
• Thrive in a culture whose focus is thinking about virtual economies, mobile video, interactivity, social channels, location-based services, e-commerce and music trends
• Help to empower content creators, artists, brands, celebrities and media & entertainment companies with interactive superstars
Our Social Media Coordinators will help define and execute the social media and fan engagement strategy for a mobile based entertainment series distributed to mobile devices via groundbreaking interactive applications. You will be joining a Social Media team charged with maximizing customer engagement, developing fan loyalty, managing cast accounts, generating inbound traffic, and encouraging cross-platform engagement across our consumer touchpoints, (Mobile applications, Instagram, YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, and other media outlets). The Social Media team works cross-functionally with our technology and creative teams to ensure consistency in messaging to the public.
Roles & Responsibilities
• Implement our social media strategy by coordinating with marketing, production, tech and creative teams to ensure effective communication and promotion of ShowMobile and the featured channels (currently Miami based HitStreak)
• Manage and develop social media campaigns and day-to-day activities. Duties include online advocacy, writing editorial, promotions, etc.
• Manage presence in social networking sites including Instagram, YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, and other similar community sites, posting on relevant blogs, and seeding content into social applications as needed.
• Become an advocate in social media spaces, engaging in dialogues and answering questions where appropriate.
• Help define and monitor effective benchmarks for measuring the impact of social media programs.
• Analyze, review, and report on effectiveness of campaigns in an effort to maximize results.
Desired Skills and Experience
• Minimum 1-2 years experience in a social media role is preferred with a proficient knowledge in social media platforms and their respective participants; Instagram, Facebook, Youtube, Twitter, Tumblr, etc. Strong understanding of how these can be deployed in different scenarios.
• Deep knowledge in the enablement and cultivation of social interactions across a multi-channel retail experience and consumer lifecycle including how to develop and execute content within commerce centric experiences that encourages user participation and contribution.
• High level grammatical proficiency and attention to detail
• Self-starter, creative thinker whose capable of working in a flexible role
• Design interest/capabilities is a huge plus
• College degree with marketing experience preferred
• Spanish fluency a plus
ShowMobile is a technology company building cutting edge social entertainment applications for Media and Entertainment companies and their fans. The company is led by a team of seasoned technology, music, and entertainment executives based in Denver and Miami. We're excited to offer all of our employees a small, innovative, and entrepreneurial work environment with a competitive benefits package.
Please include "Social Media Applicant" in the subject and send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.