Business Development Manager
Due to our growth, we are expanding our Sales Team and looking for an energetic, highly motivated business developer with a proven track record of building new B2B partnerships. This position is ideal for a talented person who wants to work in a fast paced environment, working on-site with terrific people at our convenient location in the DTC.
• Initiate and build new partnerships for ShopAtHome.com
• Maintain and develop a customer and prospect database
• Target appropriate clients and hunt new business through all the sales avenues (cold calling, email marketing, direct face-to-face meetings, etc.)
• Manage sales cycles to closure, including discovery, proposal, negotiation, and contract execution
• Achieve sales goals through effective consultative selling and ability to overcome objections
• Provide accurate and detailed weekly forecast funnel of identified and proposed opportunities to meet or exceed sales quota
• 3+ years proven B2B sales experience in internet marketing
• Strong cold calling, prospecting and negotiation skills
• Exceptional verbal, telephone, written communication and organizational skills
• Strong drive, self-starter, and energy, with high motivation to succeed
• Positive, confident and professional personality
• Previous management experience a plus
• Ability to work both independently and in a team environment
•BA/BS degree with outstanding academic performance
Team Members enjoy:
•15 days of Paid Time Off (PTO) annually
•10 paid company holidays
•Medical, dental, vision & life insurance for team members and their dependents
•Matching 401(k) (pre- and post-tax) savings plan
•Short Term and Long Term Disability
•Flexible Spending Accounts
•The freedom to innovate
•Working for a company that is committed to its team members
•Company Events, Bagel Fridays and a kitchen stocked with snacks/drinks
•Working with the greatest people ever!
ShopAtHome.com works with more than 15,000 online stores to generate sales via its web site, the largest coupon, discount and cash back shopping site on the Web. With more than 20 million customers, 4+ million Facebook fans and 26 years in business, we are the leader in online coupons and deals.
ShopAtHome.com is located at our Greenwood Village, Colorado office near Quebec and Belleview. Please submit a cover letter indicating position applied for, resume, and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org by 5:00pm MST, Friday, March 15, 2013.