Seamless Toy Company
Seamless Toy Company was founded in 2012 to help kids and adults make things that do amazing things, and is now widely considered to be one of the hottest startup companies in Colorado! Its first product is ATOMS, creative building blocks that enable kids big and small to build fun, exciting, iOS-controlled toys quickly and easily. ATOMS provides the tools for kids who want to creatively express themselves through the building of things. Through play, ATOMS will help develop the world’s next generation of problem solvers.
Seamless Toy Company is looking for an experienced and savvy Office Coordinator to oversee administration duties and office fluidity within the ATOMS team. The right candidate would join (and help build) an expert, high-energy, high-velocity, dedicated, innovative, and fun-loving team that is making one of the world’s best toys.
This position requires strong attention to detail, a professional and polite manner, the ability to manage projects with little supervision, timely follow-up, and the ability to switch gears mid-stream. Customer service, reception, data entry, and strong problem solving skills are necessary. Miscellaneous additional duties will be required on a day-to-day basis. Some of these added duties may include shipping, order processing, clerical tasks, and general office up-keep.
• General administrative duties including emailing, faxing, scanning, receiving and routing incoming mail, processing outgoing mail and overnight shipments, filing, scheduling meetings, answering phone.
• Order, track and maintain all office equipment and supplies, including snacks, bottled water, etc.
• Work in Microsoft Office, including Excel, Word, and PowerPoint, to schedule meetings, work with data, and communicate with vendors, staff, and business partners. Must possess excellent grammar and spelling abilities.
• Scheduling domestic and international travel for team members.
• While maintaining the utmost confidentiality, create and maintain computer and paper based filing and organization systems for records, reports, documents, business contacts.
• Assist with execution of team events, parties, and miscellaneous corporate functions.
• Speak with others using clear and professional language, prepare, and review documents accurately and completely.
• Maintain a neat, organized office.
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR:
• A confident, trustworthy and ambitious self-starter
• A positive, "can do" attitude and willingness to help wherever needed
• A driven individual who thrives in an ambiguous, fast-paced, fast-changing environment.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Well organized with a strong attention to detail and a constant desire to improve thing
• Desire for growth within the company
• High school degree required, Associates or Bachelors preferred.
• Minimum of three (3) years professional experience focused in administrative assistance and office management.
• Great organization skills with strong attention to detail.
• Self-motivated and able to work without supervision.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Friendly, professional attitude.
• Efficient and able to work quickly under pressure.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office, Keynote, and Mac OS (preferred).
• 60 WPM Typing.
• Dependable and punctual.
• Reliable vehicle.
Note: This job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities and/or qualifications associated with this position.
You MUST Apply Through This Link: https://www.smartrecruiters.com/AtomsExpress/73478007-office-coordinator
NOTE: A cover letter is required to apply for this position. Please address why you are the perfect fit for this position, why you want to work for ATOMS, and your compensation requirement. Finally, check out our website and social media pages to learn more about ATOMS and answer the following question in your cover letter, "What was your favorite childhood toy and if you had ATOMS at the time, how would you use them to further enhace that toy?"