Project Coordinator/Studio Manager
Highly creative and very busy branding and marketing agency in Norcross, GA looking for an experienced, organized, skilled, motivated and detail oriented Project Coordinator/Project Manager.
Please read the "Requirements" section below to ensure that you are a good fit before applying for this position.
• A minimum of 3 years of experience coordinating traditional or digital projects, preferably in a consulting or agency environment
• Familiarity with one or more of the following: website development processes and the delivery of solutions with creative and technology components, advertising, digital marketing, print, and strategy
• Familiarity with project management methodologies including the ability to identify and resolve issues, manage risk, develop detailed task-based work plans and specifications, perform resource allocations and lead team meetings
• Must be able to handle multiple, diverse tasks simultaneously
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Strong proofreading skills and an eye for details
• Strong organizational and time management skills
• Strong team player; ability to assist with facilitating teams
• Ability to identify problems and recommend potential solutions
• Proficient with Microsoft Office and Google Docs
• A working knowledge of HTML, Flash,Photoshop,Illustrator
and InDesign will be beneficial to the successful candidate
• Must be detail-oriented and have a strong ability to
• Must be familiar with planning and management aspects of
print production, website production and video production.
• Seeking someone with leadership skills and the ability to own
• The ability to work independently and manage the projects.
Salary will commensurate with experience, plus health insurance.
Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration.