Room 214, Inc.
Lead digital marketing strategy and execution for Room 214 clients. Build and grow client relationships through ROI focused strategic marketing direction and long term planning. Must have a passion for figuring out what's next, what’s possible, and what delivers return on investment in new media. Visit http://room214.com and http://capturetheconversation.com to discover more about us.
Lead client digital marketing campaigns, including social media, application development, mobile, online advertising and search marketing.
• Strategy: Create and present strategic marketing plans based on clients business objectives and research
• Client Management: Build and grow strong client relationships
• Project Management: Drive campaign execution through top level project management, planning and timeline development
• Team Management: Manage internal project teams and support hiring, training, and employee performance feedback
• Reporting: Develop reporting metrics and create reporting templates to measure results
• Thought Leadership: Become a thought leader and resource to the agency in key digital marketing practices (Potential activities include blogging, speaking engagements, teaching workshops and internal training)
Experience and Skill-set:
• B.A. in advertising, marketing, business or related field
• 4-7 years of agency experience
• Project management experience
• Client relationship management experience
• Experience using social networking platforms and an intense desire to become a ‘new media expert’
• Demonstrated knowledge of digital, social and mobile marketing
• Demonstrated knowledge of SEO and paid advertising
• Excellent organizational skills - ability to self-organize and prioritize tasks
• Very accurate and detail oriented
• Excellent, concise written communication skills
• Strong working knowledge of Excel (formulas, formatting, reporting, export data)
• Experience in analyzing data, building professional-looking reports and generating strategic insights
Top Candidates Separate from the Pack for:
• Managing a large social media community and developing a social media content strategy
• Creating and managing paid advertising accounts across multiple platforms
• Conducting keyword research and performing both on-page and off-page optimization
• Blogging experience and speaking experience
• Media buying experience
• Basic HTML and CSS, Dreamweaver, Photoshop or graphic editing software
• Willingness to experiment
What it takes to be successful at Room 214:
We have a high “competence” culture. We value the individual as an expert and we set high expectations on performance. We value each other as a team and encourage debate, but we don’t believe we must have consensus on all decisions. To be successful here, you should be someone who:
• Does whatever it takes to do the job and works to be on top of their game.
• Is focused; can turn off distractions and socializing, but still likes to have fun.
• Is motivated to go above and beyond the call of duty without being told.
• Is comfortable working on their own and can quickly learn expectations.
• Understands the difference between productivity versus activity and drives deadlines with productivity.
• Can handle the pressure professionally and can become more engaged as situations get tighter.
• Is not concerned about job titles and climbing the ladder.
Please send your resume and a cover letter highlighting your agency and social media experience to email@example.com. Please specify your salary expectations.