Ricoh Imaging Americas Corporation
Creative, spirited, multimedia individual who is looking to grow with up and coming brand in Digital Imaging and Consumer Electronics.
The Graphic Designer is expected to have experience for creating and ideating strong design concepts in the production of multimedia-based layouts, graphics, animation, video, sound and/or content for use presentations, video productions, multimedia programs, online tutorials, websites, CDs, DVDs, and other electronic Media; including web sites, micro sites, social media sites, web design for SEO and mobile applications.
Job Duties & Responsibilities
• Creates strong design concepts in the production of multimedia-based layouts, graphics, animation, video, sound and/or content for use in presentations, video productions, multimedia programs, websites, and other media in support marketing and business strategies.
• Leads the creative process for marketing and serves as key liaison with advertising agency for all aspects of design and visual communications.
• Works with sales and marketing team, and agency partners to review and recommend design options, functionality, and programming needs; designs Web interfaces; develops layout design and concept, selects and secures appropriate illustrative materials to be used; writes complex application code to create engaging animations using Flash; maintains and updates Web sites; ensures consistency, accuracy and compliance with required standards.
• Multi-media design services include exhibit / show / dealer / consumer graphics, collateral for various, and brochures / literature on an as needed basis, This includes literature pieces for dealers, consumers, and RICOH IMAGING AMERICAS reps: box design, ads for trade and consumer, posters, banners, window shades, pop-up display panels, feather banners, web banner ads, web rebate / specials modules, tear sheets, coupons, rebate cards, extended warranty cards, packaging / box design. Coordinate with various vendors for producing all art projects listed above and obtain bids to get the best price, quality and turnaround for RICOH IMAGING AMERICAS.
• Ability to quickly and accurately turn design concept sketches into working wireframe prototypes. Ability to translate experience research into design concepts, with full working knowledge of any Adobe CS4/5/6 suite. Produces design prototypes in Photoshop format and preparing style guides and files. Helps establish and maintain quality and breakthrough work that goes beyond design and cuts through to brand image and identity.
• 5+ years of design experience
• BA in Design, Marketing or Advertising preferred.
• Competent skills in Graphic Design Software: (CS6) Adobe InDesign, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe After Effects, Adobe Flash CS, Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, Acrobat, Font Management Systems, Stuffit and Microsoft Office, Quark, familiarity with Flash and HTML.
• Strong knowledge of, and interest in, current Retail Merchandising and POS, and Digital Displays
• An experienced understanding of the Social Media universe, including YouTube, Twitter, Facebook, Google, Instagram, Pinterest and all other applicable sites.
• Knowledge of Dreamweaver, After Effects a plus WordPress design, Facebook app development
• Strong online portfolio of traditional web and social media projects
• Strong knowledge of, and interest in, current web design trends and user-centered techniques
Please send resume and salary requirements to: firstname.lastname@example.org