Project Manager, University Brand Marketing
To enhance its growing reputation as the premier independent university of the Rocky Mountain West in academic quality, Catholic inspiration, and service to others, Regis University is seeking to hire a Brand Marketing Project Manager
The Brand Marketing Project Manager is responsible providing support for the development, management and execution of strategic brand marketing objectives, plans and programs to communicate, promote, and build trust for Regis University.
Major Duties and Responsibilities
• Assist in the planning, rollout and execution of the brand development plan.
• Oversee and drive project scheduling, manage changes in project scope, identify potential crises, and devise contingency plans for brand marketing projects as assigned by supervisor.
• Support supervisor in providing the day-to-day operation, tactical and logistical support on brand marketing projects.
• Play a leadership role in planning project life-cycle from beginning to end including assigning, managing, and follow-up on all tasks assigned to team members.
• Serve as the point-of-contact and resource for University clients on all aspects of the brand marketing projects including providing strategic consultation and management of brand marketing projects, objectives, and campaigns.
• Influence and manage expectations of University clients on the work flow, project priorities and operational needs throughout the entire creative development and comprehensive production process.
• Support supervisor and team members (especially graphic designers) in the development and maintenance of the brand toolkit, brand guidebook and brand culture guide.
• Work with supervisor to track milestones and report on deliverables, ensuring that all projects are on time, on budget and within strategy.
• Participate in team brand ideation and brainstorming sessions to support marketing and communications campaigns, promotions and event launches.
• Assess project issues and develop resolutions to meet productivity, quality, and client-satisfaction goals and objectives.
• Report to supervisor on the results of marketing initiatives and provide visibility into project progress.
• Collaborate with supervisor on conducting competitive brand marketing analysis and consumer insights development.
• Other duties as assigned.
• A Bachelor’s Degree in marketing, communications, public relations, business or an appropriate field.
• Account or project management experiences at higher education, design firm, ad agency, or in-house – an advantage.
• Must have at least one years project management experience in a similar role in higher education, nonprofit, and/or with a brand marketing agency.
• Abilities to work through multiple tasks simultaneously, manage time efficiently, meet deadlines and work with minimal supervision are also required.
• Strong understanding of the basic principles of brand marketing and communications.
• Effective communicator and team player with strong organizational and execution skills.
• Must be self-motivated with exceptional ethics, positive attitude, and obsessive attention to detail.
• Superior verbal, written and interpersonal skills.
• Ability to work independently, excellent judgment and a desire to win.
Since 1877, Regis University, Colorado's only Jesuit University, has been meeting the needs of students through innovative classroom-based and online programs designed to prepare learners to become leaders in the service of others. Regis University's commitment to the individual student is fostered through the heritage of our values-centered Jesuit education.
We reward excellence with a competitive salary and benefits package. Criminal background check required. EOE.
Applications should be submitted through the Regis University jobs site at https://jobs.regis.edu.