We are looking for a Graphic Designer to be part of our energetic, creative team within Regis University. The ideal candidate will have a minimum of five years in graphic design experience with both digital and print production. With your experience, you will be expected to utilize your creative talents to produce work on multiple projects, on time and on budget. This position will equally require executing creative strategies emphasizing on print and web mediums for higher education, marketing and communications. The position reports to the creative director.
• BA degree in graphic design or fine arts or related field.
• At least 4 years of experience in graphic design.
• Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite, ID, PS, AI, Acrobat Pro; computer literacy in PowerPoint, Word, Excel, Basecamp
• Experience with HTML and CSS
• Must encompass organizational skills with attention to detail
• Strong analytical/problem solving skills
• High energy level and team player
• Curious thinker who wants to learn more about marketing and branding
Please visit our jobsite to apply http://jobs.regis.edu/postings/861