Sr. Visual Designer
Senior Visual Designer
Are you an experienced Visual Designer with an emphasis on Web and mobile UX?
We are an established multifaceted digital marketing and advertising company that has developed an industry leading platform that services one of the largest digital networks of shopping centers in the world. Our extensive experience in the retail-marketing sector has allowed us to develop online and mobile shopping applications that enable consumers to find deals and products from more than 2 million retail locations nationwide. We are privately held and pride ourselves on having a culture of talented, energetic and creative thinkers from a variety of backgrounds.
We are looking for a top-notch designer to drive look & feel, user interface standards and usability for a multitude of platforms and applications. The ideal candidate will be collaborating with the Creative Director, product owners and UX/UI Engineers to develop concepts with a clear understanding of the goals/requirements of the clients and the technical restraints specific to each project. This individual will participate in all stages of the development process, from ideation to tangible visual implementation. The ideal candidate must be constantly educating him/herself on new industry trends and applying them to their work.
The environment is fast-paced and the goals are demanding, but we have a friendly and supportive team that’s excited to succeed. This is a challenging position that offers the right person an opportunity to contribute to the changing face of digital media for the retail industry.
• Expert graphic design skills
• A passion for user centric interfaces, and a keen eye for visual design, color, composition and typography
• High attention to detail in a fast-paced work environment
• Experience in mobile interfaces design
• Exposure to information architecture, site flows, wireframes, requirements gathering, personas modeling, usability testing practices and standards documentation
• Experience in Rich Media design
• Flash animation skills
• Working knowledge of Flash with AS2 and/or AS3
• Familiarity with CSS and XHTML
• InDesign proficiency, design for print production and pre-press knowledge
• Must posses a team player mentality
• Flexible self-starter who takes pride in their work as an artist, while still being open to constructive criticism and adaptable to sudden changes.
• Strong work ethic, dependable, responsible and on time.
• Excellent communication skills
• Imaginative, innovative, focused & friendly under pressure
• Sick and Holiday time
• Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage
• Competitive Salary
• Highly Challenging and Rewarding Environment
Submit portfolio & resume to firstname.lastname@example.org