Collateral Design Specialist
Are you beyond “entry level” but not being considered for “experienced” positions? We have the opportunity for you! PlaceWise Media is looking for a Collateral Design Specialist to join our marketing department to assist with presentations, investor communications and collateral development, to support expansion of the Shoptopia Network®, the nation’s largest digital media network built around shopping centers and grocery stores. We need someone with 1 – 3 years experience in design, who’s worked in a creative department and is ready for more responsibility. Modifying what’s been done and creating work that’s new.
The Collateral Design Specialist in the Integrated Marketing Communications department will create presentations, proposals, investor communications, some sales collateral, and other marketing materials. We need an organized and creative individual who can produce, prioritize, and manage creative projects. The ideal candidate will be flexible, able to anticipate, have great attention to detail for design consistency and edits, and want to work in a start-up environment. The candidate should be proficient in the Adobe Creative Suite, PowerPoint, and Keynote, and have a knowledge of Word and Excel. Candidates should be prepared to share their portfolio of work. Position reports to the Director of Communications.
• Design and manage marketing material and advertising collateral including presentations, proposals, and other projects for the CEO and sales team, some digital assets, landing pages, HTML emails, direct marketing pieces, social media channels, and other related content.
• Think both creatively and strategically to come up with out of the box ideas for internal clients
• Responsible for applying established corporate branding specifications to ensure work meets corporate guidelines.
• Collaborate as needed with the Client Services Creative group and other departments
• Collaborate on the corporate website re-creation and handle day-to-day management as required
• Develop frontend design and preparation of comprehensive mock-ups for use in sales and marketing efforts.
• Candidate must be a problem-solver and willing to work in a fast-paced and highly collaborative environment.
• Proficiency in in the Adobe Creative Suite, PowerPoint, and Keynote.
• Knowledge of Word and Excel
• Familiar with CMS and light HTML skills
• Self-starter with high energy level
• An understanding of online, social, mobile, and on-premise marketing
• Maintain strong organizational and time management skills
• Able to independently solve problems and manage multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
• Demonstrates attention to detail in design and in project management
• Practice principles of confidentiality
• Excellent written communication and verbal skills
• Ability to take direction, change priorities, and then self-manage to deadlines
• At least an Associate’s degree in Graphic Design (or an arts related discipline) or equivalent education/experience. One to three years of experience as a graphic designer required.
Hours: Exempt, full-time position; working hours during normal business hours Monday through Friday, with the ability to work on evenings and weekends on occasion, as required.
- Sick and Holiday time
- Medical, dental and vision coverage
- Dog-friendly office
PlaceWise Media offers Shoptopia®, the nation’s largest shopper marketing network with access to 11 million monthly grocery, fashion and lifestyle shoppers. Shoptopia delivers extended reach to consumers actively shopping on the path to purchase, as well as increased revenue for its partners. As the only purpose-built shopping network, Shoptopia helps shoppers get just what they want, right where they are. Further, Shoptopia helps brands, retailers, deal aggregators and media publishers reach these shoppers right when they are ready to buy – online or in-store. For additional information, please visit www.placewise.com.
To Apply: Send resume & cover letter to: Grace Dee at email@example.com