We are looking for an individual to join our design team in Boulder, Colorado. This person will be responsible for helping build and maintain a holistic brand experience. This will include ideation, research, marketing (print and video), data visualizations, style guides and so on.
We seek an individual with a passion for grid systems, layout, and typography; an ability to live in the print design communications realm and see projects through from inception to production. You will have a willingness to learn and be able to transition from one project to another as priorities change. You will need to be able to take direction and/or work independently or collaboratively depending on specific project requirements. If you have an eye for detail and a passion for designing elegant solutions, then please consider applying for this role.
DESIRED EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS
* Undergraduate degree in design with a good foundation in print and video
* Strong layout, typography, color theory, and knowledge of grid systems
* Strong visual sequencing and storyboarding
* Proficient in print production
* Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite, primarily InDesign, Illustrator, and Photoshop
* Proficient in Microsoft Word and PowerPoint
* Some knowledge of creating videos and screencasts is preferable
* Comfortable working on an Apple computer
ABOUT PELLUCID ANALYTICS
Pellucid Analytics is a finance-oriented technology company that is focused on developing solutions for investment banking workflows. We are a diverse team of ex-investment bankers, technologists and designers who are passionate about empowering the investment bankers of today and tomorrow with tools to streamline and enhance their workflows. Our culture is creative with the best-of-breed talent across various domains of expertise.
We have a flat personnel structure, highly rewarding work environment and we know how to work hard; enjoying life both inside and outside of the office. We offer generous compensation and benefits to all of our team and we have created an office environment that our team members genuinely enjoy spending time in.
To apply for this role, please e-mail your resume and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org