SEO Team Lead
Looking for a challenging full time career within a growing, fast paced online marketing agency?
Parallel Path (Boulder, Colorado), established in 2005, is a data- driven online marketing firm dedicated to serving leading domestic and global companies in their online marketing pursuits. Developing creative online strategies through foundational principals in PPC & SEO, and as well as leveraging Analytics tools and teams, Parallel Path has become a leader in the online space. Join a leader and enjoy working with some of the world’s largest companies.
Parallel Path is looking for a talented SEO Team Lead to head our SEO division and continue adding to our reputation as a trusted partner. The SEO Team Lead is responsible for driving performance through the ongoing refinement development and institution of process, creating and managing the deployment of short, mid, and long term SEO strategy, as well asand management and growth of the SEO team members through training, delegation, and communication.
Qualified candidates will have 5+ years experience within the SEO space and have worked in an agency setting. Management experience is preferred but not a requirement. Candidates should have mastered the fundamentals of SEO, including but not limited to; developing and deploying ongoing SEO campaigns, including reading and understanding of various code bases, information architecture concepts, website usability, content writing, link building, and project management. Candidates will also have a firm grasp of various internet marketing channels, search engines algorithms, analytics packages, statistical analysis, and have a clear understanding of general marketing principles.
• Process refinement/creation with an eye toward scalability
• SEO service evolution
• Team hiring, development and management
• Strategy creation, presentation, and deployment
• Internal Sales & Marketing Support
• Client Communication/Account Management
• Client Performance Tracking, Analysis & Results Presentation
• Leverage industry leading toolsets to improve operational efficiencies
• Report to management on team and client performance
The SEO Specialist will have the following skill sets:
• Expert knowledge and proven track record in white hat Search Engine Optimization (SEO) practices and strategies
• Experience with leveraging social media, video, PR, and other online channels to drive SEO
• Proficiency in all Windows Office products
• Mastery of
o Google Analytics, Omniture, or other analytics solutions
o Keyword Discovery, Wordstream, Adwords Keyword Tool
o Google insights/trends/Google Webmaster Tools
o Advanced Web Ranking or similar ranking tool
o SEOmoz Tool Set
o Exposure to Ajax/Jquery
o Experience with Schema, XML, Canonical, Robots.txt, KML
o Familiarity of .net and open source CMS/ecommerce platforms (i.e. umbraco, joomla, wordpress, .net nuke, drupal, magento, etc…)
o Htaccess/config files, 404 handler (redirect solutions)
o Google Webmaster Tools
• Passion for Search!
• Team player with the ability to lead
• Technically minded
• Exceptional communicator w/thick skin
• Self-motivated with a keen enthusiasm for and demonstrable understanding of the Web industry and technologies.
• Exceptional research and organizational skills a must
• Creative and analytical
• Ability to multitask, prioritize workflow and meet tight deadlines
• Detail oriented
• Comfortable speaking in front of groups
• 5+ years experience in Search Engine Optimization.
• 2+ years of Agency experience
• 1+ years of Management experience
• Bachelors Degree in marketing, computer science, statistics, journalism, business, fine art,
If you feel you meet/exceed the above criteria and are looking to continue your professional development in a fast paced and exciting company, please email your cover letter and resume. Compensation D.O.E.
Why Parallel Path?
Employees enjoy: Working with seasoned industry experts, enjoyable work environment, competitive compensation, health coverage, paid vacation, company iPhone & MacBook Pro laptop, ongoing training, career advancement & more!
To apply, please send cover letter and resume to careers (at) parallelpath (dot) com.