Page 1 Solutions, LLC
Internet Marketing Consultant - Entry Level
POSITION TITLE: Internet Marketing Consultant – Entry Level
START DATE: A.S.A.P.
Page 1 Solutions
Golden, CO 80401
An Internet Marketing Consultant acts as advocate for client accounts within the company and liaison between account and all departments in-house. Internet Marketing Consultants should be viewed by the client as the premier marketing consultant, and the lead go-to person for their Internet marketing strategies, and part of their overall marketing repertoire. Duties include and are not limited to:
Maintaining Client Accounts
• Critical and regular analysis of website statistics and performance
• Responsible for creation and implementation of action items to improve positioning and lead generation
• Proactively making recommendations to clients about how we/they can improve their marketing strategy
• Accepting and returning client calls and emails in a timely fashion
• Educating clients on basic SEO marketing strategies and the evolution of the Internet’s role in their marketing strategy
• Staying current on products and issues in our verticals
• Thoroughly understanding the nature of a client’s company and marketing goals
• Develop strategies to aggressively generate email leads in addition to first page listings and web traffic
• Understand and utilize appropriate analysis tools available to the AM Department
• Ability to adapt to and address any situation; handling unexpected and/or urgent requests, and being able to integrate these situations into your regular workflow without disrupting your deadlines or the deadlines of others.
• Accepting and responding to colleagues’ emails in a timely fashion
• Answering internal phone calls and emails in a timely fashion.
• Responsible for monitoring project deadlines throughout multiple departments
• Responsible of initiating projects required to maintain client accounts and providing all task notes and collateral materials required at time of request. Projects may include: recurring content requests, following up on suggestions made by other departments, and actions needed in order to address client concerns
• Critical thinking and strategic planning: Dedicating time and analysis to immediate and long-term projects
• Continually go above and beyond with contributing ideas and solutions for new services and products.
• Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
• Highly organized and action oriented
• Good computer skills including general Internet knowledge
• Poise and confidence
• Excellent multi-tasking and prioritization capabilities
• Self-motivated and hard working
• Bachelor’s Degree in marketing, communications, journalism, English, or related area.
• Related work experience desired, search engine optimization experience a plus.
Salary: Based on experience. Benefits available.
Send resume via email. NO PHONE CALLS, PLEASE.