Senior Art Director
What is an Odopod Sr Art Director?
Senior Art Directors live and breathe digital, bringing enthusiasm and strategic insight to the team. They establish design directions and lead others in doing the same.
Senior Art Directors work independently with clients with minimal Associate Creative Director involvement. They examine client objectives from multiple angles and arrive at original, smart solutions that exceed expectations.
The Sr. AD’s job is to work as a partner to the Associate Creative Director, sharing the responsibility of leading the team to create great work by directing and thinking critically about projects. Through their passion, vision and talent, they inspire peers encouraging them to innovate and eliciting their best work.
• Lead, inspire and collaborate with your team to produce inventive, thoughtful and relevant work
• Work closely with clients; listening to them and articulating their situation, goals, and requirements
• Collaboratively establish the creative strategy for projects
• Lead projects; oversee planning, concept development, design and implementation; assign tasks and monitor progress
• Participate in all aspects of your team’s projects, focusing on innovation and quality
• Understand and work within project parameters: client goals and requirements, internal goals, user experience, technical constraints, as well as budget and schedule
• Provide direction to Art Directors and Designers
• Mentor and support team members; understanding their strengths and weaknesses and recommending projects and training to help them develop
• Experiment with new tools and techniques to improve our work
• Cultivate an understanding of industry trends and share your insights with the studio
• 4+ years of experience designing rich interactive experiences for the web and other media
• Portfolio that represents a range of design styles, diversity of projects, and a clear personal aesthetic
• Infectious passion for emerging technology and hunger to innovate
• Experience leading small to medium-sized teams
• Dynamic presentation and communication skills
• Foster trust and collaborative dialog with clients and team members
• Strong point of view on creative ideas and ability to promote conceptual thinking among team
• Communicative, flexible and patient under tight deadlines
• Proficiency with Photoshop and Illustrator; HTML, AfterEffects and Flash are bonus
• Have strong personal organization skills and attention to detail
WE'RE ODOPOD, a new kind of agency – one that thinks like a start-up, understands brands like an agency, and creates products and services like an innovation firm. We’re located in Hayes Valley, San Francisco. We work with bold, forward-looking brands like Sony, Google, Coca-Cola, Tesla Motors, PlayStation, the International Watch Company (IWC), and Sling Media.
• Learn more about us at http://www.odopod.com
• Send email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
• Please, no phone calls
• Include a link to your online portfolio and PDF of your resume
• You must live in the San Francisco area or be willing to move here
• Please respond with "Your name : Sr Art Director” in subject line of your email