Network Affiliates, Inc.
Network Affiliates is looking for intelligent, motivated PPC specialist. This is a full-time opportunity to assist our clients in meeting and exceeding expectations using Google AdWords. The ideal candidate will have in-depth experience in Pay per Click Advertising (PPC), strong written and verbal skills, and familiarity with Google AdWords. Knowledge of MSN AdCenter is a plus. The candidate should also be results driven, ambitious, organized, articulate and a self-starter. The PPC Specialist will be responsible for developing, implementing and launching PPC Campaigns for some of the largest legal firms in the country, as well as various high profile clients in an array of industries. The candidate must have a strong understanding of search engine marketing in Google AdWords, Google Analytics, Google Engage and other optimization tools. Experience with Excel and PowerPoint preferred.
• Create and manage PPC strategies for clients including extensive keyword research and analysis
• Manage and optimize the existing internet marketing campaign components including keyword strategy, ad copy, bid prices, cost per conversion, cost per click, etc.
• Assist in reviewing Search Engine Marketing presentations and optimizing under-performing listings
• Create monthly PPC Reports with analysis of performance of campaigns along with recommendations for improvements
• Conduct keyword research with CPC estimates and develop quality keyword portfolio
• Recommend new content for websites/landing pages, as needed
• Assist Account Manager with customer management and communication regarding needs, rankings, and other customer facing search marketing communications
• Google AdWords & AdWords Editor
• Strong written and communications skills
• Good copywriting and grammar skills
• Knowledge of Google Analytics
• Knowledge of SEO implementation a plus
• Knowledge of / capability in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
• Knowledge of conversion analysis and landing page analysis
• Knowledge of the Google Display Network
• Knowledge of MSN AdCenter and Ask Jeeves PPC are a plus
Skills and specifications:
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Ability to manage details, overall flexibility and efficient work habits.
• Proficient in the use of Internet Explorer and other browsers.
• Knowledge and experience with HTML and Excel.
• Affiliate marketing and pay-per-click advertising.
Prior experience in technical consultative and strategic sales in the professional services, Marketing field or interactive media is a plus. Experience in and /or understanding of search engines, website design and functionality. The ability to identify a client’s key business and marketing issues is critical. Bachelor’s Degree preferred. Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, particularly in communicating technical information to a diverse audience.
Send resume with salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org.