Network Affiliates, Inc.
Local advertising agency is seeking an account manager who knows how to get things done and strives on finding the right solutions for our valued clients. We are an agency where every employee is critical to our success. We don’t have layers of management looking over our shoulder, which allows for rapid professional growth for the self-starter, take charge personality type. You will be surrounded by extremely talented people, who are accustomed to a collaborative and fast paced working environment. The primary responsibility of this position is to create mutually beneficial relationships with our current and prospective clients by continually presenting good ideas and strategies that improve their business.
The successful candidate must have sound understanding of traditional and digital marketing strategy, and have strong business development skills. At a tactical level, the candidate must know how to successfully plan and direct the execution of multiple campaigns within an account, while also managing multiple accounts.
• Responsible for proactively managing client relationships, projects, and expectations
• Understand clients objectives and how to achieve them efficiently and effectively
• Work closely with media buyers, graphic designers, web developers, video producers and other creative team members as well as with external vendors to oversee the correct development of projects/campaigns
• Performance will be evaluated on client retention and degree of satisfaction with agency and agency services
Qualifications and Experience:
• Bachelor’s Degree in advertising, marketing, business or related field
• 3-5 years of account management experience preferably in an agency environment
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, including Word, Powerpoint, and Excel.
Skills and Abilities:
• Outstanding communication and presentation skills -- both written and oral
• Ability to write and speak with clarity, authority and persuasion
• Expert in building and maintaining relationships with clients, coworkers, and vendors
• Must have the ability to manage projects from start to finish
• Experience developing budgets for integrated marketing campaigns and setting realistic expectations
• Detail-oriented, team player, organized, strategic-thinker
• Successful in cross-selling agency services to current clients
• Interest in new business development
• Experience and deep knowledge of online, offline, and print marketing and ad channeling
• Primary and secondary research experience
• A congenial person that works well with others
If this sounds like you, we should talk. Send your resume and salary history/requirements to: email@example.com. No phone calls please. This is a full-time staff position in Lakewood, Colorado.