National Cattlemen's Beef Association
Web Production Manager
Responsible for the design and creation of the association's websites and daily support requests related to online assets. Manages projects from inception through completion while communicating with key stakeholders. Familiar with a variety of concepts, practices, and procedures to perform web design and other duties (i.e. HTML, CSS, jQuery, etc.). Performs a range of tasks with an expected degree of creativitiy and latitiude, including the support of web based applications, and the creation of web designs for a proprietary contect management system. Works within a web production team assisting with the strategic development of innovative tools, applications, and dynamic solutions.
• Provides website design and support to NCBA and State Beef Council and/or State Beef Association staff; demonstrating a proficiency in implementing appropriate modern web standards
• Produces graphic sketches, designs, and wireframes for online content; utilizing knowledge of contemporary layout principles and modern web standards.
• Performs project management for initiatives, to include: managing resources, prioritizing tasks, scope and timelines, monitoring expenditures, communicating to a diverse set of stakeholders and ensures web projects meet the needs of the organization.
• Works with NCBA and Partner organization program staff to support the format and posting of content to websites
• Designs HTML newsletters and other electronic communications vehicles targeting NCBA’s many audiences
• Effectively communicates with IT team members and program staff to ensure that technical solutions meet business requirements
• Ensures presentation and content in current and future digital assets while maintaining the highest level of quality and consistency
• Performs basic photo and video editing to optimize for online distribution
• Provides support and training for existing proprietary Content Management System
• Creates digital design collateral exclusively through Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop and Illustrator)
• Serve as contact with various content-providing departments in the development of new web-based projects including refining and improving the user experience
• Responsible for functional integrity and maintenance of organizational websites including updates and corrections, troubleshooting and repair of design-related problems.
Requires at least two (2) years experience organizing, creating, and applying principles of Web design and functionality. Position requires strong customer service, organization, project and time management skills. Must be able to manage multiple, competing priorities and deadlines effectively. The person in this position must be able to interact with and creatively assist both internal and external customers by providing Web support and solutions. Working knowledge of native HTML editing applications is essential. Knowledge of CSS and jQuery is beneficial. Demonstrated proficiency in Web and graphic design tools and technologies such as applications in the Adobe Creative Suite is required. Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office and Adobe Acrobat. Bachelor’s degree in a Web design or Creative Communications discipline is preferred, but may be substituted with other relevant course of study and experience.
We are an equal opportunity employer that offers an extremely competitive benefits package. Position is located near the DTC area of S. Denver and will house here daily for this full time position. Salary is dependent upon experience.
Please visit our website at www.beefUSA.org to apply for this position. We value your time and will respond to all inquiries. Solicitors for candidate placement and other agencies please refrain.