SKILLED iOS DEVELOPER
We’re looking for experienced iOS Developer to come in-house and become a senior team member with MyHub. This individual must have an entrepreneurial spirit, be a team player and have a proven track record in iOS app development and deployment. This position will be in-charge of directing our app development process and will have our current external development firm available to him / her for support with iOS and API work.
ABOUT THE SERVICE
MyHub is a mobile-centric service for event discovery, creation and crowd funding in a social atmosphere. Our app experience will enable user’s to create a rich, interactive event experience and send it out to their group of friends in under a minute. Users will also have the option to crowd-fund their event making cash transactions quick and efficient. Beyond those features, users can discover local events and check out their friend’s public events.
MyHub is currently under development by a firm located in Denver, Colorado and close to deployment on the App Store. Our business is privately funded. MyHub is currently a member of the Galvanize work community (Denver, CO).
- 2+ years experience developing data-rich iOS applications
- Proven track record for app development and deployment in the iOS App Store.
- Excellent understanding of Objective-C and Rails.
- Excellent Communicator.
- Must be a self-starter.
- Passion for entrepreneurialism and startup work environments.
- Experience with popular API’s ranging from Google to Facebook and Stripe.
- Able to start work within one month.
- Able to work full-time out of Galvanize.it community workspace (Denver, CO)
DETAILS / COMPENSATION
- Competitive pay on an hourly basis.
- Potential for equity.
- Contractor setup to start.
To apply, please email: Eric@MyHubapp.com