Front End Developer
We’re looking or a talented Front-End Developer that’s looking to sink their teeth into a fun and exciting new product. At Myhub, we’re developing a social marketplace where anyone can quickly plan an activity, pool cash, send invites and collaborate all in one place. The experience is designed to be quick, simple, and it’ll be available on the web and App Store.
For this position, we’re looking for a developer with excellent front-end skills, has ideas and enjoys being part of the creative process. This person will collaborate directly with our talented developers and will be responsible for bringing our designs to life. To be considered, you should be able to start work within the next couple of weeks, possess the technical requirements below, and be available to work from Galvanize (located in the heart of Denver).
- Must be available to start within the next couple of weeks
- Proven track record for creative front-end work
- Must be an excellent communicator and collaborative individual
- Twitter bootstrap
- Must have experience with HAML & Rails
- Excellent API exploration and integrations. We use many of them.
This is a full-time position working with our team out of Galvanize. Salary / equity package is negotiable. If you are interested, please contact us at: