Community / Marketing Manager
We're looking for someone that possesses a broad understanding for interactive marketing strategy and a track record growing online communities. This individual must be a self-starter, possess the necessary skills, and display an analytical rapport when it comes to their work. To be considered you should display an understanding for the technology market, ongoing trends, and our product / market fit.
ABOUT THE SERVICE
At Myhub, we were frustrated by the unorganized nature of group texts, emails and phone calls so we set out to build a modern platform for group planning. With Myhub, anyone can plan an event, collect cash, and collaborate with their group directly through our app. Events are quick to setup and easy for everyone involved making it perfect for group activities of 5 or more. Our goal is compete with your tendency to send out a group text or email to get friends together and we’re iterating quickly. We office out of Galvanize located 11th and Speer.
- Interactive marketing on social media (FB, TW, and G+)
- Email marketing (MailChimp)
- Blogging (WordPress)
- Customer Service
- Social advertising
- Google Adwords
- Excellent understanding of mobile and web technology.
- Keen interest in social, local, mobile marketplace trends.
- Must display excellent verbal communication skills.
- Must be a career-oriented individual and a self-starter
- Able to multi-task and problem-solve on the fly.
- Should have experience with all our interactive marketing tools
- Experience with Facebook, Twitter, and Google Ads
- Design skills a plus! (Photshop, Illustrator, etc)
- Undergraduate degree in Business or Communications.
- At least 1-2 years experience.
- This is a full-time onsite position
- Contract Negotiable
- Potential for equity
- Able to start immediately
Please forward a resume and brief cover letter why you're a great fit to firstname.lastname@example.org.