Chief Design Officer
ABOUT THE POSITION
We’re looking for an experienced mobile and web designer that’s interested in joining a mobile tech startup based here in Denver and pilot our product design going forward. This is a senior-level position in a well-funded early stage startup where you’ll become an integral voice in product development and design as we forge ahead. This individual must be a team player and display an entrepreneurial spirit and creative thinking for user experience in design.
ABOUT THE SERVICE
Myhub is a social marketplace that helps you discover and plan and share upcoming events with friends. Our platform combines event planning, peer-to-peer payments and social networking all into a single app on your mobile device. Simultaneously, we’re in the midst of building a web platform that allows merchants to post, manage, and market their events on our platform. We currently have an app on the app store and are rapidly making modifications to our design and feature set before an official public launch this Winter. Our offices are based in Denver, Colorado and we’re a part of the Galvanize tech community at 11th and Speer.
- Excellent understanding of mobile and web technology and interface design
- Passion for product usability and minimalism
- Must display excellent verbal communication skills
- Must be a proven collaborator and team player
- Able to multi-task, adapt, and problem-solve on the fly.
- Must be a self-starter and results-driven individual.
- Undergraduate degree in Design or related study
- At least 1-2 years professional experience in an established agency or business.
- This is a full-time on-site position
- Contract negotiable in $55-65k range
- Potential for equity
This is an exciting position with a well-funded startup and great dev team. If you’re interested, please email our team using the link provided. Thanks!