Movement Strategy is looking for an Art Director to join our team. The Art Director will work with the Community Managers and Developers under the supervision of the Creative Director, to provide designs for our client’s channels and well as creative social projects. This job is based in Boulder, CO.
Who We Are:
Movement Strategy is a full service, creative social media agency. Our clients include A+E Networks, USA TODAY, The New York Knicks, among others. Our goal is to build and grow the strongest creative social department in the industry - and that could include you.
While responsibilities will vary based on client requirements, they generally include:
- Works with the agency and Creative Director in the development and execution of overall strategic and creative goals for a project.
- Proactively researches and pursues ideas for professional and agency development.
- Proposes and delivers world-class executions across all digital platforms.
- Capable of concepting and collaborating on overall campaign ideas with a creative team while working on multiple projects within time deadlines, and prioritizing tasks for each.
Required Skills and Experience:
- An excellent portfolio
- 5+ years’ experience in digital design and/or advertising.
- Exceptional design aesthetic, variations on styles, and awareness of design trends and innovation
- Expert proficiency with Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, and other design programs
- Understanding of the possibilities of social media and social design
- Ability to use animation programs (Flash, After Effects, etc.) is a plus
- Technical understanding of the concepts of web development
- Strong organizational skills and extreme attention to detail
- Bachelor of Fine Arts degree in graphic design from a four-year university or a two-year portfolio school
- Street smarts
Movement Strategy is an equal opportunity employer
Please submit a link to your portfolio and resume to email@example.com