Social/Digital Account Executive
Are you an executional mastermind? Have you executed a variety of campaigns in the digital and social space for top tier clients? Have you worked to bring digital programs and campaigns to life across a number of platforms? Have you participated in creating social and digital strategies and supported countless brainstorm sessions? Do you know how to engage online communities, grow fan bases, as well as develop and execute Facebook ad campaigns that generate a positive ROI? Do you thrive learning about new applications and platforms that can transform how brands connect with consumers? If you answered yes—enthusiastically—to all of these questions, you may be perfect for the Social/Digital AE position at Motive.
What’s harder to translate into words is the list of intangible qualities you’ll need to make it at this agency. Working at Motive requires a get-up-and-go mentality that is unwavering, and not just during the workday. Being a part of the Motive team means adapting to a lifestyle; it means upending traditional practices for unique approaches and reinventing the way that things are ‘supposed’ to be done. It’s about chasing down and bringing big ideas to life on a regular basis. If you belong in this space, you know it. If you know it, by all means, bring it; we’d love to hear your story.
Motive is seeking a rock star Social/Digital AE to join our eclectic account team. Successful applicants will have a strong background in the social space as well as familiarity with development and execution of digital programs, and should thrive in a fast-paced environment. Applicants must be detail-oriented and highly organized with the ability to manage multiple project deadlines efficiently.
• Manage the online community and presence for multiple clients across several platforms (including Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, and more)
• Assist with creation, conception and implementation of social media content – be the voice of the brand
• Develop custom content calendars for clients in conjunction with account and creative teams that effectively integrate and cross promote subject matter
• Lead and participate in the development of social and digital strategies that effectively and efficiently achieve client goals
• Provide addict-level experience and understanding within the social media universe, helping to expand the agency’s knowledge base in the area of cutting-edge social technologies and platforms
• Form relationships with the fan base through social interaction responding to conversations in an appropriate and timely fashion
• Constantly monitor what is being said about clients and competitors
• Execute, manage, analyze and optimize social media (and potentially digital) advertising campaigns and budgets
• Develop monthly social and digital reports through the aggregation and analysis of both internal and external data sources
• Develop measurable action plans for extending client’s reach through social media
• Work with client and agency teams to develop digital promotions and interactive experiences
• Manage the entire project lifecycle from timeline creation to deployment, ensuring all constituents are informed, documentation disseminated and expectations met
• Pay scrupulous attention to detail, making sure to complete work efficiently and correctly without multiple revisions
• Bring the ability to multi-task and get the work done—on time, within project budgets and exceeding expectations
• Bachelor's degree in journalism/business/marketing or related field
• 2-4 years of relevant professional experience
• Proven experience and enthusiasm managing social media and digital efforts for brands
• Excellent communication and writing skills
• Experience in content creation for social media channels
• Ability to jump from the creative side of marketing to analytical side
• Thrive in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment
• Proficiency with social listening and reporting tools (experience with Vitrue is ideal)
• A willingness to work long hours, weekends and travel as needed
• A strong ‘self-starter’ mentality and sense of responsibility
• A team player that has a lot to bring to the table even outside of the digital space
• A positive, upbeat attitude
• Experience in Workamajig project management software is a plus
Please send a resume and other helpful materials to jobs [at] thinkmotive [dot] com.