Integrated Account Supervisor
Do you have 5+ years account services experience at a fast-paced, high-energy agency? Have you worked on countless programs from digital to experiential, print to broadcast, video to POS and more? Do you like to take on new challenges, earning the trust of clients and creating wins for brands? If you answered yes to all of the above, you may have what we are looking for to be our next account supervisor at Motive.
What’s harder to translate into words is the list of intangible qualities you’ll need to make it at this agency. Working at Motive requires a get-up-and-go mentality that is unwavering, and not just during the workday. Being a part of the Motive team means adapting to a lifestyle; it means upending traditional practices for unique approaches, gnashing industry norms with innovative, strategic teeth, and reinventing the way that things are ‘supposed’ to be done. It’s about chasing down and bringing big ideas to life on a regular basis. If you belong in this space, you know it. If you know it, by all means, bring it; we’d love to hear your story.
• Manage and lead the agency’s day-to-day efforts with key client relationships and accounts.
• Strategically advise clients and develop ideas and solutions that achieve business, marketing and engagement objectives.
• Translate client assignments into meaningful briefs for the creative teams and effectively balance dual expectations of clients and the agency.
• Clearly establish objectives and priorities for client initiatives.
• Work with art directors, copywriters, developers and other client services teams to ideate and develop concepts for projects and accounts.
• Multi-task and get the work done—on time, within project budgets and exceeding expectations.
• Manage traditional, digital, social media, experiential and promotional projects and accounts.
• Effectively assign, delegate, coordinate and monitor the work of agency staff members assigned to client projects.
• Participate in and/or lead big idea thinking sessions for the agency.
• Manage and foster client relationships and communications in an amicable, professional manner.
• Acquire in-depth knowledge of, and be conversant in, each client’s business, industry and competitive landscape.
• Establish rapport and trust with a range of staff members and client contacts.
• Effectively present strategic and creative platforms to internal and external audiences.
• A minimum of 5 years of experience managing traditional, digital, social media, retail, experiential and promotional projects and accounts.
• Experience managing several accounts simultaneously.
• Strong managerial and team building skills.
• Experience creating and managing budgets for projects covering all of the above.
• A thorough understanding of the agency process and agency/client relationship model.
• Experience working on consumer packaged goods, brand launches and online services.
• Willing to work long hours, weekends and travel as needed.
• A strong ‘self-starter’ mentality and sense of responsibility.
• A positive, upbeat attitude!
• Experience in Workamajig project management software is a plus.
Send your resume and any associated materials to jobs [at] thinkmotive [dot] com.