Motive is still looking for more great talent!
Do you have 3-5 years experience in client service? Have you worked on an array of initiatives, from digital to experiential to promotional programs? Do you know how to distill client needs into an actionable project brief? Can you keep creative, development, and account teams informed, motivated and inspired as you take projects from inception to completion? If you answered yes to all of the above, you may have earned the right to interview for a new integrated account executive position with Motive.
What’s harder to translate into words is the list of intangible qualities you’ll need to make it at this agency. Working at Motive requires a get-up-and-go mentality that is unwavering. Being a part of the Motive team means adapting to a lifestyle; it means upending traditional practices for unique approaches, gnashing industry norms with sharp creative teeth, and reinventing the way that things are ‘supposed’ to be done. It’s about chasing down and bringing big ideas to life on a regular basis. If you belong in this space, you know it. If you know it, by all means, bring it; we’d love to hear your story.
• Be the day-to-day manager for several accounts and programs.
• Bring the ability to multi-task and get the work done—on time, within project budgets and exceeding expectations.
• Pay scrupulous attention to detail, making sure to complete objectives efficiently and correctly without multiple revisions.
• Be the voice of the client: develop, execute and manage digital/interactive communication strategies and initiatives.
• Translate client assignments into meaningful briefs for Motive’s creative teams.
• Monitor trends online and communicate both internally and externally. Stay on the cutting edge of online initiatives regarding key accounts and projects.
• Experiment with new and alternative ways to leverage digital activities.
• Create and manage project timelines, ensuring that all constituents are informed and impacts managed appropriately.
• Participate in and/or lead big idea thinking sessions for the agency.
• Show a desire to be a part of something great and hold yourself to a higher standard.
• Have a personality and a passion for the business.
• 3-5 years proven experience in account management.
• In-depth knowledge of how to effectively and efficiently get interactive projects scoped and completed, including the ability to help create site architecture, wire frames, content inventories, and requirements documentation.
• Excellent communication and writing skills.
• Experience creating and managing budgets for projects listed above.
• A thorough understanding of the agency process and agency/client relationship model.
• A willingness to work long hours, weekends and travel as needed.
• A strong ‘self-starter’ mentality and sense of responsibility.
• A positive, upbeat attitude!
• Experience in Workamajig project management software is a plus.
Please send your resume and any additional materials to jobs [at] thinkmotive.com.