Motive: A Creative Studio
Experiential Account Manager
Are you an experiential marketing master? Have you executed events in more cities than you’d care to remember? Have you pulled off clever programs and blowout stunts alike? If you answered yes—enthusiastically—to all of these questions, you may be perfect for an experiential account manager position at Motive.
Motive is a nationally recognized experiential marketing agency based out of Denver, Colorado, known for working with clients to transform traditional brand communications into high-impact customer experiences. Collaborating with our clients, our team of ‘executional masterminds’ is responsible for developing multisensory experiences for brands to enrich the way they communicate and interact with the marketplace.
We’re currently on the hunt for an Account Manager with extensive, impressive experience in planning and executing mobile marketing and grassroots programs. Whether it’s energizing existing tactics like sampling and web programs or developing new tactics like street marketing and online viral campaigns, an ideal candidate will fall perfectly in line with Motive’s ability to create multi-dimensional communications and experiences around brands, bringing huge results to the table—greater awareness, brand buzz, enhanced perception, and, ultimately, increased sales.
What’s harder to translate into words is the list of intangible qualities you’ll need to make it at this agency. Working at Motive requires a get-up-and-go mentality that is unwavering, and not just during the workday. Being a part of the Motive team means adapting to a lifestyle; it means upending traditional practices for unique approaches, gnashing industry norms with sharp creative teeth, and reinventing the way that things are ‘supposed’ to be done. It’s about chasing down and bringing big ideas to life on a regular basis. If you belong in this space, you know it. If you know it, by all means, bring it; we’d love to hear your story.
People qualified for this position will possess these skills:
• Are at the top of their game (obviously).
• Have 3-5 years of experience in planning and executing experiential marketing programs.
• Are experienced in planning and routing multi-layer tours (urban, rural, and college campus activations).
• Are experienced in managing programs for top national brands.
• Are experienced in concepting, developing and executing a wide range of grassroots programs from event activations to stunts to sampling programs.
• Manage and foster client relationships and communications in an amicable, professional manner.
• Are big idea generators and natural problem solvers at all times.
• Are executors: you should have experience managing processes, driving (and sometimes developing) creative, production management, budgeting, event planning…you name it, you’ve done it.
• Are results-driven.
• Are hard working.
• Have a desire to be a part of something great and hold yourself to a higher standard.
• Are prepared to build positive relationships with coworkers, vendors and clients.
• Are fun, dynamic, and yes, a little crazy at times.
Bottom line: we’re looking for a rock star. Someone who is creative as hell in what they do, and incredibly driven to deliver top-notch programs for their clients.
Motive: A Creative Studio, Denver
TBD based on experience
Please email a brief summary of why you’re the executional mastermind we’re looking for and a current resume to email@example.com, include ‘Executional Mastermind’ in the subject.