Client Services Manager
Client Service Manager
Job Level: Mid
Monigle Associates is one of the largest independent branding firms in the nation, offering integrated capabilities and bringing a broad perspective to brand stewardship.
The Senior Client Service Manager provides project management and coordination across all phases of the client engagement: Brand Strategy, Design, Digital, Marketing Communications and Advertising.
* Directs and manages project progression from start to finish
* Coordinates with project managers in other practice areas as needed
* Helps ensures strategic and creative integration of client work
* Mobilizes and coordinates the resources and participants needed to achieve goals
* Serves as "the hub" of client/project related communications, efficiently and proactively communicating to team members and clients as needed
* Tracks client level project budgets, and proactively alerts team members of potential problems
* Develops and maintains project timelines and milestones using project management tools, and regularly communicates updates to team members and client
* Leads client kick-off calls and status meetings; organizes scheduling of internal/external meeting and deliverables
* 8-10 years in a client service/account supervisor capacity, preferably in an advertising or brand agency setting
* Strong attention to detail, strong communication and organizational skills
* Bachelor's degree required
Opening Date: 06/25/2012
Application Deadline: 07/09/2012
How to Apply: Email resume and cover letter to: Careers@monigle.com. No phone calls, please.