Sr. Art Director
Mondo Robot is a creative digital agency based in Boulder Colorado. We rock web sites, games, strategy, bikes, motion, tequila, video, code, logos, tacos, mobile, music, new identities, IPA’s and sweet Colorado POW. Not to mention, we’re a hell of a lot of fun to work with.
Qualified candidates have a minimum 5 years experience in the digital media design space, formal design training with strong typographical, motion graphic and interactive media design skills. Candidates should also have a high level of proficiency in branding, online marketing and media concepts. An in-depth understanding of advanced Web design techniques, such as HTML5 and the capabilities of Web browsers is essential, strong skills in Adobe’s CS suite of tools is required.
In addition to being an outstanding designer, the Sr. Interactive Art Director must have strong communication skills, be extremely passionate, have the ability to juggle multiple projects, and work closely with clients. You must also be able to create a range of designs for each project and have the ability to take direction and run with it.
What we're looking for in you:
• You are an extremely creative and conceptual thinker
• You have strong design and typographic skills
• You can approach problems from the perspective of the end user
• You are passionate about learning and experimenting with new techniques and technology
• You can work well in a team setting
• You have a solid knowledge base of print, video and interactive media and are willing to work with designers and developers to come up with innovative solutions
• You understand the challenges inherent in the interactive marketing and design field
• You enjoy a diverse range of design activities and disciplines
• Strong attention to detail a must
• Create concepts and content for interactive media, video and print design
• Scope and identify design requirements
• Lead concept and design efforts and direct design and dev team to project success
• Create logo and identity packages and collateral
• Develop interactivity/process flow and site maps
• Perform site assessments and content audits as needed
• Create wire frames and functional prototypes to ensure all business and user requirements are identified and addressed
• Work with the project team to identify and define experience models, target user groups, goals, requirements, and critical tasks
• A minimum of 5 years in interactive/web design or agency environment
• Highly skilled in Photoshop, Illustrator and After Effects – Flash and 3D experience a plus.
• Clear and effective verbal and written communication skills
• Proficiency in process modeling using information design tools (e.g., InDesign, Illustrator)
• User Interface development / Design experience
• Solid understanding of HTML database-driven technology platforms and HTML5
• Degree in design, interactive media or related field
• Minimum 5 years experience in concept development, design and production of interactive media
• Minimum 5 Years experience working directly with clients from concept to completion
Competitive Salary + Benefits based on experience.
Applicants must be authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis for any employer. Please do not reply to this posting if you are a US or international agency.
Please submit your resume and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org.