Mondo Robot is an award-winning digital production agency based in Boulder, CO. Since starting in 2006 we have grown to over 20 digital robots working on a wide variety of brands. We are a tight-knit egoless team working in an intimate environment mixing all disciplines together.
You will work with the Executive Producer, Designers, Developers, and Client directly to deliver cutting edge digital work on time, and on budget. You can work under pressure, know how to make schedules but aren’t governed by them, understand the concepts of burn rate and have a strong technical knowledge of what it takes to get digital work done in a small agency atmosphere.
• A Bachelors degree in Communication, Advertising, Psychology, or Business
• 1-5 years Interactive Production experience in an advertising or software development environment
• An unbridled passion for new technology and how that technology could be leveraged by brands
• To be dissatisfied with just being mediocre and always strive for the best
• The ability to manage multiple projects while remaining flexible enough for requirements to change at any moment
• The ability to see an issue that no one else does, and a solution that solves it before meeting with the Client
• Know what API, AJAX, CDN, JSON, XML mean without Googling them
• Excellent communication skills in person, on email, and on the phone
• Ability to create Gantt charts, build budgets and write SOWs with oversight from the Executive Producer
• Ability and willingness to QA websites, spot bugs, and log them while juggling meetings and Client calls and not missing a beat
• Relish the sense of satisfaction at the end of the project where everyone is asking you “How did you do that?”
• Authorization to work in the United States on a full-time basis for any employer
Bonus Points Awards if you have:
• Coded your own website
• Worked in a small agency before
What we offer
• Completive salary based on experience
• Medical & Dental insurance
• Retirement Plan
• Relocation budget
• A great collaborative team interested in growing with you
• Opportunities to make a real difference with a variety of non-profit and for- profit Clients
• Open Paid Vacation Policy
• Wellness Benefit
• An office right downtown with a killer view of the Flatirons right out the door
Please do not reply to this posting if you are a US or international agency.
Send your resume to email@example.com.