Front-End Interactive Web Developer
Mondo Robot is an award-winning digital production agency based in Boulder, CO. Since starting in 2006 we have grown to over 20 digital robots working on a wide variety of brands. We are a tight-knit egoless team working in an intimate environment mixing all disciplines together.
Outside of being an outstanding developer, the Front-End Interactive Web Developer must have strong communication skills, be extremely passionate, have the ability to juggle multiple projects, and work closely with designers and producers and other developers. You’ll be creating world-class websites that incorporate state of the art techniques. You will work closely with designers to innovate and push the boundaries, create prototypes to support design concepts, participate in code reviews, tech talks and occasionally sitting aside another developer to do some pair programming.
• 3+ years experience in interactive web development, with strong front-end skills in responsive, fluid and mobile web development
• A high level of proficiency creating interactive web sites which include motion and animation such as scrolling techniques, dynamic data loading and dynamic widgets.
• An extreme passion for development
• Strong development skills and the desire to keep learning
• The desire to work on a diverse range of challenging projects
• An inclination to contribute to the creative process
• A strong attention for details
• An in-depth understanding of advanced web development techniques such as HTML5 and the capabilities of Web browsers.
• Familiarity with tools such as Bootstrap, Backbone, jQuery and Less
• Experience with developing for the grid
• Experience in W3C compliant, cross browser compatible development
• Experience integrating with backend technologies such as Service Oriented Architectures, JSON and/or XML.
• Experience with a back end programming environment such as Rails, PHP, .NET, Java, etc.
• Experience developing on CMS Platforms (e.g. Wordpress, Drupal, Orchard, etc.)
• An eye for design or design skill
What we offer:
• Completive salary based on experience
• Medical & Dental insurance
• Retirement Plan
• Relocation budget
• A great collaborative team interested in growing with you
• Opportunities to make a real difference with a variety of non-profit and for-profit Clients
• Open Paid Vacation Policy
• Wellness Benefit
• An office right downtown with a killer view of the Flatirons right out the door
Please do not reply to this posting if you are a US or international agency.
Submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org