Associate Creative Director
This ACD/senior creative position holds responsibility for directing and leading Mekanism’s current creative, and new business pitch efforts across multiple client accounts. Our expectation is that you will strategize, create and execute innovative campaigns of a globally competitive caliber that achieve our clients’ strategic goals.
Key Areas of Responsibility:
Campaign and Client Development
Develop high-level strategy and creative campaign initiatives for existing clients. You will oversee day-to-day creative direction through campaign delivery. Daily duties include brand oversight, concepting, copywriting, art direction, creative team management and client management.
New Business Pitches
You will work closely with the Mekanism partners and lead creative/strategic teams to strategize, develop briefs, concept, design, and pitch/win new business campaigns.
Creative and Technical Innovation
Collaborate across all departments to innovate groundbreaking ideas that leverage emerging technology.
Best Practice Leadership
Utilize your past experience to instill best practices throughout the organization including creative writing teams, pitches, client and creative department management.
Assist internal recruitment of artists, designers, writers, and freelance teams.
- 3+ years experience Creative Directing projects at interactive or traditional ad agencies
- Experience managing medium to large interactive and/or mobile projects
- Experience producing work on the Facebook platform
- Experience producing online advertising units (i.e. Rich Media banners)
- Understanding of web production and front/back end development processes
- Strong problem solving skills
- A creative eye for detail
- Excellent communication and client management skills
Please note this is a full-time, contract to permanent opportunity.
To apply, submit creative portfolio, resume and cover letter at: