About the position
The Account Coordinator will be responsible for assisting the account manager working with Action’s clients to plan and execute strategic marketing events and promotion as well as supporting internal operations.
The Account Coordinator will:
• Assist in the planning and implementation in targeted events and promotions for our clients.
• Manage certain project elements as part of the account team under the leadership of the account manager.
• Liaison with vendors, procure estimates and ensure all elements are timely, accurate and cost-effective.
• Contribute creatively to all account work.
• Research as needed as related to client projects.
• Be an internal department liaison between account teams, the creative department and the agency’s administration.
• Periodic administrative and operational tasks.
• 2 – 3 years agency and/or client experience in event marketing including logistics/operations.
• Experience with sports marketing, grassroots marketing, and/or mobile marketing or advertising agency is preferred.
• Creative/strategic thinker, with experience in brainstorming strategic marketing programs.
• Experience in working with an account team on project execution.
• Experience in working with creative design teams on marketing elements and programs.
• Experience working in an extremely fast-paced environment.
• Experience with budgeting.
• Extremely detailed oriented.
• Travel required.
submit resume to firstname.lastname@example.org